• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom for oxy and all opiate withdrawal

Delmonte421

Bluelighter
I was un the ER yesterday cause I ran outta oxy and got real bad withdrawals.....is there anyway to avoid this if I don't take an opiate for a couple hours I start puking etc and all I do is eat the oxy....but I am eating 300mg plus a day....can kratom do enough to keep me outta the er

I was un the ER yesterday cause I ran outta oxy and got real bad withdrawals.....is there anyway to avoid this if I don't take an opiate for a couple hours I start puking etc and all I do is eat the oxy....but I am eating 300mg plus a day....can kratom do enough to keep me outta the er
Absolutely it can. Many have used it for exactly that.

If you are in the states I’d recommend finding a small batch vendor online tho. The smoke shop stuff is usually subpar quality and extremely expensive. I’d place an online order and maybe in the mean time grab a couple OPMS shots or mit45 shots from a local smoke shop. Just go easy on the dose tho. Try 1/3 of the bottle and then wait 30 minutes and take another third of you need to.

Ultimately good powder leaf is the best but again you will have to find your dose. Start low and work your way up. But yeah to answer your question kratom will take away opiate withdrawal.

I think bupe is going to do a much better job with such high oxy doses.

But kratom will also help. You're probably going to want to buy extracts.

thanks guys I just drank a whole bottle and feel much better..... omg the er was a nightmare.....they did give me morphine cause I was crying in pain

Absolutely it can. Many have used it for exactly that.

If you are in the states I’d recommend finding a small batch vendor online tho. The smoke shop stuff is usually subpar quality and extremely expensive. I’d place an online order and maybe in the mean time grab a couple OPMS shots or mit45 shots from a local smoke shop. Just go easy on the dose tho. Try 1/3 of the bottle and then wait 30 minutes and take another third of you need to.

Ultimately good powder leaf is the best but again you will have to find your dose. Start low and work your way up. But yeah to answer your question kratom will take away opiate withdrawal.
just got like 10 of the OPMS GOLD and drank a full one and it worked wonders but I seem to need to drink one every 6 hours roughly or else I get back to the sickness I was feeling. That and zofron is the only things keeping me going along with a little weed and Xanax. Ive already took 6mg of Xanax today but that will be it for today

extract worked great quick easy to put down
Yeah. Now that I think about it extracts are better for hardcore opiate withdrawal. It’s just I use it more for maintenance and extracts can get to be a problem if using it for long term.

I used to do IV heroin and was on suboxone maintenance for 5 years and quality powder gets me to where I like to be. It’s a very functional kind of buzz that’s affordable and relatively safe compared to my iv heroin days.

As far as extracts go, I’m not surprised they only lasted you 6 hours. It can get pretty expensive BUT it’s better than oxy and is good if used as a tool.

There are some reputable extracts online as well that have the same if not more mitryiginine as mit45 and OPM gold. OPMS black has a lot more mit than gold btw. And much cheaper.

You can even get OPMS much cheaper online.

Well, I wish you well man and let us know how it goes!

I just took a 40mg oxy so I hope that last me 12 hours until I can get more and the kratom works but my stomach is acting up

The thing is you can get nearly the same amount of mit from powder if you take like a 10 gram dose BUT if you arryakready nausea is from withdrawal I still the Snafu is right that extracts are the way to go.

How many extracts have you taken so far? Too many can definitely leave you nauseous.

In the last 4 years I abused oxys many times, like for months I ve been on a daily regime of 240-260 mgs of oxys per day. When I had to stop (either because my plug was no more or because I wanted to get my libido back) kratom (10-12 grams per day in the morning with some other 1 gr capsules in the afternoon -evening if the situation was precipitating ) helped a lot along with loperamide for the shits. However, as I am an extremely anxious person having or not benzos (Xanax 2mg which is a little bit overkill but I m a pig, or at least Clonazepam 0,5 when needed and last but not least some quetiapine for sleeping purposes) made ALL the difference. Obviously benzos are evil so should be used as a tool and with care or you ´ll trade an addiction with another which is even worse....