• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom first timer & confused.

I've only tried "Bali Kratom Super Pills". Kratom is legal in my country and I bought it at the most famous headshop of Hungary, so I'm 99% sure that it was real Kratom.

I popped 12 pills (step-by-step, first I popped 2, waited, then 3 and so on) and it DID NOTHING to me. If we don't count the mild pain in my legs and feet, and an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. It was a complete waste of money.

I thought maybe it's just me, so I offered some of the remaining pills to my friends. They didn't get any positive or negative effects. They never used opiates, I have some experience with hydromorphine, but no tolerance, I use it like 1-2 times/year.

I'm really starting to think kratom is placebo, because if it could make you high, why would people bother to get illegal stuff (weed or opiates)? And trust me, in Hungary if something can make you high hungarians would use it. (We are stupid enough to do the nastiest RCs if it gets us high, but that's another story :D ).

Kratom sure as fuck is NOT placebo.

Just read the Kratom mega thread to see how many people get great effects from it.

You just have bad shit.

As others have said, you may have bad stuff, your ROA is fine, but you might want to try some potentiation. Personally, I got a capsule machine (though I capped my Kratom by hand for a while before getting this) and cap my Kratom because I cant handle the flavor anymore (have gotten sick on it from some not so genius combinations).

With a mild opiate tolerance (~30-40 mg's of hydrocodone), 10 grams or so of Kratom is usually enough to have me feeling pretty good.

I've tried lots of different methods, but the best for me, I think, has been taking 200-400 mgs of tagamet(citamedine) ~1 hour before dosing the Kratom, then dosing the Kratom by spreading out taking the capsules over about 15 minutes. If that's not enough, I've also found adding 50 mgs of Benadryl(dipenhydramine) about an hour after dosing the Kratom can also help.

FWIW, I recently mixed way too much phenibut with Kratom and passed out for a good period of time, but that may be a worthwhile combination to try in lower doses.

SWIY needs to take 10-15 grams ( a big dose but it REALLY shows the effects possible, then judge what to take after that experience ), just be careful because too much will give nausea. Its fine in a drink just drink quickly, SWIM buys empty caps and uses them. Sit around for an hour and wait, it will hit, then go out and do whatever and it will stick with you. The biggest problem for most is bad product. The thing I have noticed reading many many forums is that nobody can TRULY explain how much of a difference strain actually makes. Two strains can be COMPLETE different experiences, SWIM loves kratom but wont even touch certain strains at this point. SWIM is glad they have finally been through most popular strains and figured out preference =D

Yeah less than ten grams is like going to a whore house for a kiss.

Pardon me but this is plain bullshit. Even with a tolerance from daily 0,5mg of Buprenorphine I only need 5-6g at max. (Borneo red Vein kratom) to achieve the desired effects.
10g of good Kratom would very likely be an overdose for non-tolerant users which can be very unpleasant.

Dont take 10g if you are not used to opioids! 5g's is the standard dose. If you are used to higher potent opioids like H, Oxy and so on Kratom won't be very useful.
With that kind of tolerance you would probably get sick before you feel a satisfying buzz.

Dont take 10g if you are not used to opioids! 5g's is the standard dose. If you are used to higher potent opioids like H, Oxy and so on Kratom won't be very useful.
With that kind of tolerance you would probably get sick before you feel a satisfying buzz.

Dihydrocodeine, Codeine & tramadol. Not on a daily basis but more of a weekly. Will this effect my tolerance too much?

Try mixing it with Vanilla protein powder. Mix both dry really well and then throw some vanilla coconut milk in there. The protein adheres to both the powder and the liquid and makes it taste better. Whisk well and down it.

It will affect your tolerance for sure, but you should definitely still be able to get something out of Kratom. I'd recommend 400 mgs of tagamet an hour before dosing and 7.5-10 grams of Kratom - IME the potentiation is very effective.

Over time it will. Kratom will also raise your tolerance to other opioids.

Yeah, I figured I would definitely have some sort of tolerance I was just worried it would be to the point of feeling no effects at all.

~ 10mgs mixed with some OJ hit the spot just nicely.

Thank you all for your replies, it has definitely gave me the info I needed on the world of Kratom.

Much love.

**SNIP SNIP**

My go-to method of ingestion is 3 or four spoonfuls, which I simply drop on my tongue, and then wash down quickly with some water. This does take a bit of getting used to, as it can cause some initial nausea, but the effects started out as euphoric (reminded me of benzos) and then slowly faded into that familiar nod and slight itchiness of opiates.

**Also, for maximum effectiveness, Kratom should be taken on an empty stomach.**

I am a 27yr old male; ~155lbs; no opiate tolerance, but probably have a decent Kratom tolerance at this point.

Hope this was helpful.

-Beezo

Please make sure to keep sources out of your posts, it is against forum rules, I let it slide this time and just deleted everything, please make it a habit to keep sources and product information out of your posts.

Little update on this thread?

Recent attempt was of 6-8g of Premium Bali just washed down with some blackcurrant juice. The experience was very pleasant, a slight stimulation but more chilled and mood uplifting.

Positive outlook for the future of this stuff if it keeps me away from pill popping.