• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom First Time Help

fresco: I agree, the powder is the best, but it looks like are there are variants out their, not sure how much they vary. Also agree it doesn't taste bad, all I need is water to chase mine down with, where as something like poppies.....ugh I shutter to think sometimes.....although Kratom does seem to want to mix with other things to 'heighten' other affects...i dunno yet really.

thanks for the tip on when to dose when trying to sleep. great information here for first time users. Thanks a bunch...
=D

you can buy empty capsules at most pharmacies (here at least) try that maybe...

^portable, easy to dose and even store. i am liking this idea a lot phatass. will give it the old college try.

If you're going to make tea, add lemon juice/citric acid to the water - you'll get a much stronger effect. Alcohol extractions work better, though.

I think consuming the powder is the best way to go, though. Some sites sell them in caps, and since I can't stand the taste, I definitely prefer this method.

There's a lot of info on the opiophile forums about prep and reputable sources, so I'd recommend checking there.

i usually toss around 7 grams in a water bottle and chug it fast, get it over with. I've tried thicker liquids to mix it with, but it just makes it harder to get down. I love the stimulating buzz Kratom gives me + a little snorted oxy at the peak and a bowl or two and I'm set.

When taking Kratom (eaten or brewed), while having slight to moderate opiate withdrawals, the Kratom relieves the withdrawals. It seems that the Kratom high itself plateaus rather quickly but stays on strong. I think it is a very nice alternative to a lot of other drugs out there really...

I bought out my local connect and am making an extract out of some the Kratum powder and I am about to try this smoke/vapor form of Kratom. If successful, I can simply then add the concentrate to the capsule, for potency and logistical reasons as well as try a pinch in the pipe.

I bought out my local connect and am making an extract out of some the Kratum powder and I am about to try this smoke/vapor form of Kratom. If successful, I can simply then add the concentrate to the capsule, for potency and logistical reasons as well as try a pinch in the pipe.
Er, I wouldn't try smoking the kratom. I've ever done it, but all the reports say it's inactive and tastes nasty. I do the same thing with capsules though, and it works really well. :)

Er, I wouldn't try smoking the kratom. I've ever done it, but all the reports say it's inactive and tastes nasty. I do the same thing with capsules though, and it works really well. :)
I agree, there's no reason to smoke the stuff when you can just swallow it.
You'd have to smoke quite a bit to get high I reckon

Thats doing things the hard way IMO, no need for that

First of all thank you guys for your advice and opinions. I did not end up smoking any of the extract, in fact I don't know if I am ever going to do it again, or any drugs for that matter.

I did something stupid yesterday and ate about 50g of Kratom, thinking I will get higher off of it somehow. Ended up sleeping for ever, and now that I am awake and walking again and able to eat, I have no craving for ANY drugs whatsoever. This is coming from a CURRENT moderate addiction to morphine, alcohol, xanax and codeine and heavy addiction to cannabis. The thought of any drug is very unpleasant to me right now.

Maybe it's temporary. Maybe I just got sick from OD on Kratom and hate everything right now. Or maybe it's a rehabilitation method like that Ibogaine stuff.

Anyone take this much Kratom at once before?

First of all thank you guys for your advice and opinions. I did not end up smoking any of the extract, in fact I don't know if I am ever going to do it again, or any drugs for that matter.

I did something stupid yesterday and ate about 50g of Kratom, thinking I will get higher off of it somehow. Ended up sleeping for ever, and now that I am awake and walking again and able to eat, I have no craving for ANY drugs whatsoever. This is coming from a CURRENT moderate addiction to morphine, alcohol, xanax and codeine and heavy addiction to cannabis. The thought of any drug is very unpleasant to me right now.

Maybe it's temporary. Maybe I just got sick from OD on Kratom and hate everything right now. Or maybe it's a rehabilitation method like that Ibogaine stuff.

Anyone take this much Kratom at once before?
Because its a herb its probably hard to OD, but still quite possible.

Reason why you dont crave drugs right now is because Kratom is an opiate itself and probably blocking your receptors. Its a herb to keep in mind when easing withdrawal symptoms when coming off opiates

I have never had a successful kratom experience :( I always seem to to have a higher tolerance to just about anything

concering kratom usage, i have not found any info on plugging kratom caps. not gay, but it seems like it would be an interesting experiment. plugging-different substances is mentioned many, many times on this and other forums. any opinions

concering kratom usage, i have not found any info on plugging kratom caps. not gay, but it seems like it would be an interesting experiment. plugging-different substances is mentioned many, many times on this and other forums. any opinions

I would not do this because its bad for your asshole and it may irritate your digestive track.

I have found that when I swallowed aprrox of 5 grams of the powder 15 x kratom extract powdered. I felt nothing. I week later i made a strong brew of tea (method in the search engine and had a wonderful experience with 3 grams of a boiled brew. it was extremely bitter which is apparently what you strive for in a kratom tea prep.

can anyone give feedback on how to potentiate krat caps with grapefruit juice? usually, they say 45 mins before oral ingestion. but caps take time to digest. what do you think? before, same time or after? many thanks

could kratom 25x extract be put into a skin and bombed (parachuted i think)?
like 800mg in 2 bombs?

could kratom 25x extract be put into a skin and bombed (parachuted i think)?
like 800mg in 2 bombs?

Not worth it IMO. Mines broke and that's too low of a dose for me. I don't mind the taste, its just like sandy tea.

Just put some water in your mouth dump the kratom in there, and flush it with more water. My favorite way.?

I think its better if you capsulate them though. Its worth buying them for other things as well (baking soda, etc)

I don't know if you bought from a headshop but if you did you were probably ripped off. Internet is the way to go.

I get excellent effects from the tea using plain bali leaf. This one reminds me of vicodin quite a lot.... If you don't get effects from tea, you didn't do it right.

Here's a good tea recipe that I have created based on others recipe and personal experience. You can always scale it back and just drink an individual dose if you don't have a freezer.

This is a recipe for 8 doses. Assuming you have average bali kratom.

Stir 50 grams kratom in 2 gallons of water and 2 cups of lemon juice. This is around 1\2 a cup or so of my powder. Let sit 30 minutes. Slowly bring to a vigorous boil. Boil it on HOT! Stir every 15-20 minutes and avoid letting the kratom powder stick to the sides. When your left with a couple quarts strain all powder out. Simmer down to a quart of liquid. Freeze solution. 4 ounces = 6.25 grams of kratom or one dose. 4 ounces is exactly half a cup. You must thaw the mixture COMPLETELY and shake for 20 seconds before pouring out your dose.

Add half a cup liquid extract to 1\4 cup of water. Add lots of gatorade powder and sugar. Let mixture get to room temp, stir 20 seconds, and drink with chaser. Its not too bad because you don't get powder stuck on your throat. In the freezer the kratom tea should last 3 weeks and maybe longer. Don't use this stuff more than 4 days in a row. Also don't try a high dose until you have experimented with the dose I recommended.