• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom, Can you smoke it and is it worth it?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
I have two Kratom pills left (500mg so 1g total) which isn't enough to do anything if i swallow them so i was wondering if smoking the powder would get me any further.

if so can it be mixed with a teal like chamomile? i assume smoking it straight would be like trying to smoke kief straight which just gets clogged and doesn't let air pass through.

no... just no man

you *might* be able to smoke extracts like UEI extract where ~500mg is a common/high dose... (equal to about 10g of regular kratom)

please don't smoke regular kratom powder

smoking 1g of kratom powder is not going to do anything to you except make you cough and give you a headache

You wouldn't even feel 1g of kratom if you ate it.

even kratom extracts probably aren't worth smoking. It's not weed, it's not crack, it's not oxycodone pills, its a legal plant in the same family as coffee

I would rather smoke cat nip again. Yes I smoked cat nip once.... no, it's not worth it. No I did not get high on cat nip. I was 14 and stupid.

No, you can't smoke kratom. It would take a long time to smoke enough plant material to get a big enough dose, and it would fuck your lungs up way before you felt anything. Additionally, mitragynine and other alkaloids in kratom are tryptamines, and generally tryptamines are quite sensitive to heat, so burning it is likely to destroy the active compounds.

Even if it was possible, it has such a short duration even orally that it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Ah I see you only have a gram, which was your point... even if smoking it doesn't destroy or degrade the actives (which I doubt), you aren't going to get enough potency increase to make that small an amount do anything, even if smoking it gets 100% of that to your brain. Smoking a gram of leaf powder is gonna hurt. Not worth trying IMO.

I've seen reports of people doing this recently and all can think is (insert facepalm emoji).

I can't say, however, that I haven't considered buying 7-ho-mitragynine and mitragynine and trying to vape or nebulize it. Too bad the cost is just too high to justify it. I'll stick to the classic T&W for the time being...

Last edited:
just toss and wash. i wouldn't believe all the "it feels like an opiate high" bullshit. it feels like a kratom buzz. more like a good coffee buzz without the jitters.

and ya can't shoot it, either so dont think about it, please
best
ptah
giphy.gif

ps at war with this mf above... guess whos gonna win