• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids kratom: anyone have experience with one day on one day off regimen?

deruyityn

Bluelighter
i currently do one day on two days off without experiencing withdrawal. i only take 3.8-4 g mainly for anti depressant reasons and work and productivity aid. thing is im really feeling the bite of the depression at the mo and so would like to know if i could get away with one on one off. i might try it soon and see.

i have gotten suddenly flu like after a while of the one on two off but it seems to come suddenly rather than gradual but a week or two off and my receptor seem ready for action again.

i wonder if there is more potential left over if i can get away with more dosing because it really is only beneficial so far. no negatives at those doses so far and ive been going for a year like this no probs.

so question is whether anyone else has experience with this schedule and what results were over what period? any withdrawal experinced upon cesston/breaks?

I use doses that are really large, usually 14 grams at once, so I personally can now only get away with one single dose every 3 days but used in much smaller doses less frequently I could probably get away with what you are describing but it wouldnt' get me high at this point so there'd be no point.

I'm kind of surprised you are still asking this many questions about Kratom at this point man.

Haven't you been doing it long enough that you've figured most of this out???

Not that I NEVER ask questions anymore, but at this point I have kind of figured out what I can and can't get away with in terms of dosing.

Unfortunatley, I took WAY too much at one point and even a 90 day break didn't significantly lower tolerance so I can no longer get away with dosing 2-3 times in a day or dosing two days in a row.

A single dose of 12-14 grams in one day, every 3 days is what I can pull off now.

I'm just glad I didn't have to completely quit as I thought I'd have to.