• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom and oxycodone

ChiefJared

Greenlighter
unlimited amounts of Kratom and 40mg oxy left, would mixing the two be a good time, I would assume so.

Well they are both respiratory depressants, so that would pose an issue. Maybe pop just half of your normal oxy dosage to be safe, if you notice after that that you are alright, you can redose at your own risk. But I think you will be fine, just remember no other opioids,alcohol or benzos.

Well they are both respiratory depressants, so that would pose an issue. Maybe pop just half of your normal oxy dosage to be safe, if you notice after that that you are alright, you can redose at your own risk. But I think you will be fine, just remember no other opioids,alcohol or benzos.
Shit I like to pop a bar with em too, my benzo tolerance is through the roof atm

Maybe the benzo ruins some of the opiate euphoria?i feel like I noticed that with hydromorphone when I had a few of those.
I was warning you about the combination because it may become difficult to breath, you can waste your experience too, because it adds to the sedation and you may get knocked out till the next day. But the respiratory depression is of concern here.

I was warning you about the combination because it may become difficult to breath, you can waste your experience too, because it adds to the sedation and you may get knocked out till the next day. But the respiratory depression is of concern here.
Yeah I know, I’m usually okay I know everyone says that but I take Kratom often along with benzos, just wondering if it’ll effect the opiate buzz, maybe take .25-.5-1mg xan? I took 9 grams Kratom. Red malay and red maeng da, gonna go with the oxy now so they both peak around same time hopefully. Took capsules of Kratom not powder.

(I appreciate your help and responses it doesn’t seem anyone likes me too much haha)

Kratom is a partial agonist, so my concern would be that the kratom would muddy up the effects of the oxycodone...

I was not refering to the kratom and xanax interaction but more so of the oxy and xanax one. You can take .25 if you really want to, just don't exceed it. No problem mate, i'm here to help, i doubt noone likes you here, there is such a great variety of people that you'll find someone for sure, if someone is bullying you or causing you problems just PM me and we'll sort it out.

I was not refering to the kratom and xanax interaction but more so of the oxy and xanax one. You can take .25 if you really want to, just don't exceed it. No problem mate, i'm here to help, i doubt noone likes you here, there is such a great variety of people that you'll find someone for sure, if someone is bullying you or causing you problems just PM me and we'll sort it out.
Haha
No one is bullying I just don’t get responses hahaha thank you a great deal.
I can’t be bullied over the internet like Tyler the creator said “just close your eyes nigga”

On the weekdays the site is kinda dead so maybe that's the reason, or some people don't have experience regarding the subject. Good one, the one with tyler :LOL::ROFLMAO:

not in my experience... no (oxy/kratom)
one does something to the other in my body that diminishes them both
been there
good luck

edit: there are threads and/or discussions of this here somewhere....

edit: alp goes with anything IMO... lol
unlimited amounts of Kratom and 40mg oxy left, would mixing the two be a good time, I would assume so.

Last edited:
If I were you, I would just do the oxy without the xan and kratom and leave those two for tomorrow.

If I were you, I would just do the oxy without the xan and kratom and leave those two for tomorrow.
I have a high opiate tolerance just because when I was younger about 10 years ago I fractured my spine lost a vertebrae and a half so ever since then I’ve had a high tolerance I was in pain pills for a year never got addicted but I did later on but passed that point, usually 50mg+ is my go to so I was hoping the Kratom would add to the opiate like euphoria and potential high and maybe the xan to add a little idk I was badly addicted to xans in the past so I usually don’t feel em if I don’t take 2+ it sucks but I’m glad the bad parts over today I have nothing to do so I’m trying to have a nice day ha
And yeah I thought the Tyler thing so too funny when I first heard him say it lol

My experience with taking a Percocet and kratom was that the side effects were increased. I had issues urinaring for like 4 hours. I decided that mixing the 2 was only for emergency pain control also it’s my experience that the oxi messes up the kratom not the other way. If I were going to mix again I would take oxi and give it 30 minutes to an hour and then take kratom. Just know that if you are using kratom for withdrawal taking oxi with it even once will likely make your withdrawals come back for a day at least when you switch back to kratom only

My experience with taking a Percocet and kratom was that the side effects were increased. I had issues urinaring for like 4 hours. I decided that mixing the 2 was only for emergency pain control also it’s my experience that the oxi messes up the kratom not the other way. If I were going to mix again I would take oxi and give it 30 minutes to an hour and then take kratom. Just know that if you are using kratom for withdrawal taking oxi with it even once will likely make your withdrawals come back for a day at least when you switch back to kratom only
It wasn’t for withdrawal, but hm tried both at the same time took about 9g Kratom then 10min later took 49mg oxy and think it was worse off than taking just the oxy with a little xan or something. Kind of disappointed but oh well, almost nodded off lol.

(can I say I took this I did this I have this or..)

From what I understand the kratom could decrease the effects of oxy. Kratom is a partial agonist so it may take up the spots oxy would have been using and only partially agonizing them instead of allowing the full agonists from oxy in. So it would potentially be weaker than just taking the oxy on its own. Not certain about this but I believe it to be true based off of what I’ve read.

Don’t know how you’re doing these days, but suboxone is an amazing medication to ween off opiates. I was railing 3-4 Roxys 3 times a day and I was on the subs for quite a while after, but I have no cravings and never went through w/d thanks to them. Also, Xanax can help take the edge off a little. If you need, let me know