Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom and Magnesium - Experienced

Hello All,

I am a resercher in biological physics and biochem, as well as avid kratom user. I have been reserching NDMA antagonist and their use in preventing tolernce in assocation with opioids and their analougs in mice.

On the side I decided to do a small experiment on my self (I had a friend with me to monitor my vitals and draw blood every 15 mins into a standard size SS tube via IV port in hand. First draw was baseline before experiment began. draws started 15 mins after ingestion.

Dose: 3 grams of Meng Da kratom and 2 grams of Bali, both from my normal source, followed by 100 mg of Magnesium Citrate disovled into 10ml water and drunk.

Timeline

0:00 Baseline No Effects recorded
Temp 37c bp 127/88 hr 70

0:15 Feel the normal effects of the kratom slowly starting. First Blood sample taken and marked and placed in storage
Temp 37c bp 133/84 hr 82

0:30 Feels like normal kratom effects, a little more sleepy than usual. Blood drawn 2nd time marked clearly and placed in cold storage.
Temp 37.2 bp 115/80 hr 85

0:45 Feeling a lot more pain relief than normal, as expected with a NDMA antagonist. Blood drawn and clearly marked and placed in storage
Temp 37.2 bp 127/83 hr 75

1:00 Really feeling the kratom, more than I would expect, blood drawn and placed in storage.
Temp 36 124/77 hr 68

1:15 Still very nice and relaxed, 2nd to final draw taken and marked.
Temp 36 bp 117/69 hr 66

1:30 Feeling more effects than I normally do, final blood draw, end of report rest of experience said about the same until return to baseline around t+ 3:45
Temp 36 bp 122/77 hr 79

Pretty much what I expected small increase in effects with much grater pain relief most likely due to the NDMA antagonist effect of Magnesium. Once all blood samples have been tested and 3rd party verified. I will post the full results with a more in depth paper on what I found.

I am not a doctor, please do not try to replicate my experiment unless you know what you are doing. Magnesium, even though a element needed by the body, can very dangerous. Everything here is intended for educational purposes only.

My question: What NDMA antagonist have you tried with either your opioid or kratom (yes I am aware that kratom is an opioid but lots of people don't know that it really is by definition)

substancecode_kratom
substancecode_magnesium
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_supplements
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
_combo_
I
Hello All,

I am a resercher in biological physics and biochem, as well as avid kratom user. I have been reserching NDMA antagonist and their use in preventing tolernce in assocation with opioids and their analougs in mice.

On the side I decided to do a small experiment on my self (I had a friend with me to monitor my vitals and draw blood every 15 mins into a standard size SS tube via IV port in hand. First draw was baseline before experiment began. draws started 15 mins after ingestion.

Dose: 3 grams of Meng Da kratom and 2 grams of Bali, both from my normal source, followed by 100 mg of Magnesium Citrate disovled into 10ml water and drunk.

Timeline

0:00 Baseline No Effects recorded
Temp 37c bp 127/88 hr 70

0:15 Feel the normal effects of the kratom slowly starting. First Blood sample taken and marked and placed in storage
Temp 37c bp 133/84 hr 82

0:30 Feels like normal kratom effects, a little more sleepy than usual. Blood drawn 2nd time marked clearly and placed in cold storage.
Temp 37.2 bp 115/80 hr 85

0:45 Feeling a lot more pain relief than normal, as expected with a NDMA antagonist. Blood drawn and clearly marked and placed in storage
Temp 37.2 bp 127/83 hr 75

1:00 Really feeling the kratom, more than I would expect, blood drawn and placed in storage.
Temp 36 124/77 hr 68

1:15 Still very nice and relaxed, 2nd to final draw taken and marked.
Temp 36 bp 117/69 hr 66

1:30 Feeling more effects than I normally do, final blood draw, end of report rest of experience said about the same until return to baseline around t+ 3:45
Temp 36 bp 122/77 hr 79

Pretty much what I expected small increase in effects with much grater pain relief most likely due to the NDMA antagonist effect of Magnesium. Once all blood samples have been tested and 3rd party verified. I will post the full results with a more in depth paper on what I found.

I am not a doctor, please do not try to replicate my experiment unless you know what you are doing. Magnesium, even though a element needed by the body, can very dangerous. Everything here is intended for educational purposes only.

My question: What NDMA antagonist have you tried with either your opioid or kratom (yes I am aware that kratom is an opioid but lots of people don't know that it really is by definition)

substancecode_kratom
substancecode_magnesium
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_supplements
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
_combo_
I hate to be this guy but be aware that kratom is an opiate not opioid!!!

Actually it is an opioid, because it is not derived from the poppy plant, but is instead an unrelated molecule that agonizes the opioid receptors. It is actually a modified tryptamine, of all things (mitragynine and 7-HO-M are, anyway).