• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom and GERD/IBS

I took a few capsules of a kratom extract (Hush softgels) and almost immediately had a very familiar sensation - feels like the pain of gastritis. The gurgling, the sour feeling in the pit of your stomach, the acid reflux, ugh all of it. I have been diagnosed with these conditions (GERD and IBS) for a long time, but kratom has never bothered me before, that I’ve noticed. I suspect that RIGHT NOW I have a stomach ulcer and that’s the culprit. But I need to take kratom for an unrelated condition, herniated discs/arthritis. Would plain leaf be better than those gels, which probably were concentrated using something that disagrees with me?

Have you tried taking zinc carnosine for your GI conditions? It has been shown to help, and may help alleviate this somewhat <3

Have you tried taking zinc carnosine for your GI conditions? It has been shown to help, and may help alleviate this somewhat <3
I looked this up, out of curiosity, and it seems to be true. Ironically, although I have tons of supplements, I don’t have this one! I have Chelated Zinc and Zinc Picolinate, but not Zinc Carnosine. I’ll try and grab some when I’m at the food store today, thanks! :)

• Heart
Reactions: CFC