• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Kratom and gabapentin. Is it safe to take together?

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I'd like to take kratom and gabapentin for an enhanced effect, mainly to take for back pain. Is it safe to take them together?

I used both to help get off morphine
Careful both can be addictive and gabapentin tolerance goes up really fast. I have
Never heard of people dying from either
Too much and you might get a hangover

I used the two together, and if SNAFU says it's OK then their is a greater than 99.9% chance that he is right.

I used to use kratom with gabapentin, but after my last back injury kratom just would not help anymore. It wasn't a tolerance issue. It was just a matter of years of chronic back pain and injuries. I'm prescribed low dose buprenorphine with gabapentin and it helps a lot. Someone that's had a high tolerance to opiates would probably disagree, but it works in my case. I hope the kratom helps. The yellows seems to give me more relief, BTW.

Thanks for that. I usually take a week break from Gabapentin so I don't develop tolerance too quickly. I take 6 capsules of maeng da twice a day and I still get the same effect

I used to use kratom with gabapentin, but after my last back injury kratom just would not help anymore. It wasn't a tolerance issue. It was just a matter of years of chronic back pain and injuries. I'm prescribed low dose buprenorphine with gabapentin and it helps a lot. Someone that's had a high tolerance to opiates would probably disagree, but it works in my case. I hope the kratom helps. The yellows seems to give me more relief, BTW.
Wow. I didn't know bupe works for pain, but hey, if it works for you thats great.