• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom and clogged toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi all so i kinda have a awkward situation . Because of the massive shit i had because of kratom my toilet is completely clogged. I don't have a plugger at hand and alrdy used my arm :(
Now its still clogged , its to far in the toilet .
Anyone any similliar situation because of kratom obstipation ?

can you utilize high-pressure water to move things up a little
I take too little kratom and shit my couch all the time

Thank you for the laugh. I needed that. Me picturing you using your arm was just what the Dr. ordered.

For Gods sake man....use your leg next time.

But seriously....if you have no plunger you just need to create some suction. The best way to do that is to use something concave that will allow you to push the water down hard yet is soft and pliable enough on the porcelain.

Thank you for the laugh. I needed that. Me picturing you using your arm was just what the Dr. ordered.

For Gods sake man....use your leg next time.

But seriously....if you have no plunger you just need to create some suction. The best way to do that is to use something concave that will allow you to push the water down hard yet is soft and pliable enough on the porcelain.
The shit after kratom is like hard clay for me , you could throw a brain injury .

The shit after kratom is like hard clay for me , you could throw a brain injury .
I take Kratom myself and do notice that it is much firmer ( hell it's all plant material ) but never had that issue thank goodness. I really hope you get a plunger for Christmas.

Pick up some Miralax and/or stool softeners when you go to get the plunger.

Maybe if you wait long enough, the water will soften your shit enough to break it up into flushable pieces. 😂🤣

Never with kratom but plenty of other dry herbs over the last 15+ years of experimenting with them.
It sounds like you took a huge dose to get a torching buzz, and that was the true price you paid! lol
In all honesty, just buy some generic metamucil fiber and take that with the Kratom.

It's not going to give you diarrhea or weird shits like people think.
It's really good for you anyway and in the lifestyle some live that frequent this place, probably not a bad idea.

Just remember the porcelain pot is made to hold the water you use to flush in case of a clogged pipe. Not a drop more. if your cabinet has a flush that needs some more force you can us a bucket of water when its at its base level. And the idea of a fire hose sounds more appealing then using your arm. ;) thanks for the visual on that.

But in reality I never encountered this problem. The contrary, I started shitting regularly since I started taking Kratom years ago which continued after I quitted. No constipation noted.

If your toilet is still clogged try pouring liberal amounts of liquid dish washing soap in the bowl and flush add more liquid dish soap and repeat....this will lubricate the clog and eventually with using a plunger it will flush through

It the opioid affinity. Use it everyday for a couple years and you wont shit for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.