• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom and cinnamon

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
A friend bought me a kilo of kratom from a vendor I had not used before and it seems pretty weak compared to the place I usually get it from. However, today I tried opening a cinnamon capsule and pouring it in with my hot chocolate-kratom mix. It appears that this made some of the effects stronger and some of the effects weaker. My nose is completely dried up but there seems to be very little pain relief effects. Has anyone else tried this combo? I thought something was either a potentiator or not. This seems in between so it’s confusing

That sounds like a interesting combination. There is a chance that you had some liver stuff going on between the two. You would do best to look up cinnamon and find out if it. effects any enzymes.

It could be psychological but this morning I tried a very small amount of cinnamon like you would use in cooking and it seems to have potentated big time. Which is great because it helps the taste. Last night I got a migraine after I took it which happens if I try the lemon juice method every time. Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgotten that liver enzymes are the main player.