• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Kratom after some beers

not really, unless it’s a small amount. i hate the mood swings mixing booze & kratom give me and it usually ends up being dysphoric and nauseating, to say the least. i enjoy mixing my gabapentin with just a little alcohol on occasion, but again, it sometimes backfires and takes away the feel-good ‘floaty’ aspect of the neurontin.

wouldn’t personally recommend, but to each their own! everyone has their own favorite mixtures of cocktails and drugs!
I find a small amount of Gabapentin to be nice with alcohol. We're talking 100mg Gabapentin and 75mg Pregabalin. Conversely, that takes the dizzy edge off the booze (you drink less as well)
I could definitely see what you mean, though. Especially at the higher dosage levels of Gabapentin.

Yeah they expect you to use obfuscating terminology, as if they were selling bath salts, but they also believe it's just a harmless plant.

I got banned from the Kava subreddit for having the gall to post a question about an extract... apparently it's sacrilegious to their beliefs.

In a more general sense, people who think "natural" drugs are inherently better or safer than "synthetic" drugs annoy the shit out of me.
The kava people hating on kratom has always been weird as fuck to me.

The code words and all that BS was initiated by vendor-mod/admin subs/groups trying to get around selling non-regulated drugs. The big problem is that now we have idiots running around calling kratom "k" with no regard to the confusion that can ensue there.

The kratom "community" has its head so far up its ass that it believes harm reduction isnt needed. These folks are educated by kratom vendors and advocacy groups with no real knowledge of anything. Dumb shit like "kratom is in the rubicea family so its like coffee" and the even stupider "kratom isnt an opioid its just hits the same receptors".
They are so scared of a kratom ban that they will lie about the side effects damning themselves in the end.

With kratom gaining popularity a ban or regulation is inevitable. Everyone knows what it is now, and the majority of people think it's simply a "legal high" and nothing more.

When I was a teenager getting high all day, I never saw a "KRATOM SOLD HERE" sign anywhere, now I see them on every other gas station and head shop.

With kratom gaining popularity a ban or regulation is inevitable. Everyone knows what it is now, and the majority of people think it's simply a "legal high" and nothing more.

When I was a teenager getting high all day, I never saw a "KRATOM SOLD HERE" sign anywhere, now I see them on every other gas station and head shop.
Kratom regulation is needed. The shit they sell isnt even kratom anymore. I say fuck it all - i grow my own

With kratom gaining popularity a ban or regulation is inevitable.
They need those over 18 laws and no sales in convenient stores. But convenient stores sell everything these days, including d8 bud. But some of the over 18 laws made sense to me. Some US states even enacted an over 18 like tobacco. There won't be a total ban as we have too many advocates. 2016 proved that. But common sense and knowledge need to be applied and like now. Since you all mention it I do get annoyed that those shots of OPMS are at the convenient store check out. Totally irresponsible. I can see some form of restriction. But we need to behave like adults and not greedy humans.

I get good kratom, been using the same vendors for years though and just get plain leaf. Have not had an extract in over a decade.

Again my belief is if you are in need of a leg up, or trying to better yourself from a lower place then kratom can help. If you are naive stay away. Or learn all there is to learn and then make wise decisions. Treat it with some seriousness.