• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Advice

MetalDemon

Greenlighter
So 3 nights ago I took maybe 10gs of kratom (3x 3.3g) and it was my third time taking the stuff (It's been a couple weeks since the last.) About 5 hours after the last doze I got a massive stomach pain in the middle just below my ribcage. It was really bad and lasted like 1 hour. Eventually the pain went down enough for me to sleep.

The next two days I've had flu like symptoms, stomach pain and my head feels weird. Worse at night better in the morning and really bad after I eat (which I'm avoiding). What got me to Google Kratom though was that my pee is now very dark everytime I pee (It's like orange at this point.) I'm not dehydrated and it doesn't look like that anyway. I've upped my water intake and it has made it slightly lighter.

My gf gave me her Kratom and she doesn't have a problem with it. She thinks I just have "Kratom Belly" and is trying to convince me this is nothing serious. She's a big fan of Kratom.

I don't do drugs, drink maybe a couple times a week and rarely take pain med or any pills.

I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow or Monday if my symptoms don't clear up. Do you guys have anything I might have missed? Is this serious or am I over reacting? My gf is making me feel like a wuss.

Also sorry if this is the wrong place for this!
Thanks.

be careful some people have died on Kratom from their livers giving way before getting to A&E..