• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom advice

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
I want to buy a good amount oh kratom but there so many different kinds idk which is best,
Iv heard some feel more like a downer and so,ex feel more like an upper.i don't know anything really.

I love opiates and want to find out which one I should go for if I want one that is gonna make me feel like I'm on opiates.

And is what iv been told about some being more of a stimulant what kind is that?

Stay away from extracts since they are nearly almost overpriced and not worth the money.

Standard Bali Kratom or Borneo Red Vein are the two best strains when it comes to price/performance ratio. At least here in Europe.
There are also shops that sell Sample packs with a few different starins to test them out. Check the web for Vendors with a good reputation. Don't buy a large amount for the first time from a Vendor you do not know.

Also read the Kratom thread and/or all the other threads about different strains.

All kratom will have opioid effects, it's just a question of how much stimulating adrenergic effects will accompany them.

The word around the playground is red veins are more sedating than others, green and white vein are said to be more stimulating. But I personally have never noticed a difference. I always found it to be more dose-related than anything else: if you take a small dose of even a "sedating" red veing Bali you will get stimulated, very likely. It's the nature of the alkaloid that is in the plant that causes the opioid effects, mtragynine - to be stimulating at low doses and sedating at higher ones.

The word around the playground is red veins are more sedating than others, green and white vein are said to be more stimulating. But I personally have never noticed a difference. I always found it to be more dose-related than anything else: if you take a small dose of even a "sedating" red veing Bali you will get stimulated, very likely. It's the nature of the alkaloid that is in the plant that causes the opioid effects, mtragynine - to be stimulating at low doses and sedating at higher ones.

That´s true for me. I am suffering insomnia and use Kratom for sleep. Every Kratom strain works for me, I can even use White Vein streins and sleep like a baby. Without Kratom, it can hours for me to sleep. The higher your dosage is, the more sedation you will get. Red vein strains may be a little bit more sedative, but for me this also depends on my form of the day and the setting.

That´s true for me. I am suffering insomnia and use Kratom for sleep. Every Kratom strain works for me, I can even use White Vein streins and sleep like a baby. Without Kratom, it can hours for me to sleep. The higher your dosage is, the more sedation you will get. Red vein strains may be a little bit more sedative, but for me this also depends on my form of the day and the setting.

I just find this perplexing.

Kratom CAUSES my insomnia and no matter what strain I use I can't sleep a WINK unless it wears off like AT LEAST 4 or 5 hours before bed.

I don't know if I'll ever really figure all of Kratom's secrets out.

It's a mysterious herb for sure.

I wish I knew because then sometimes I could dose closer to bedtime.

Kratom fucks with my ability to sleep too at just about any dose, though it was never much of an issue back when I had a habit.