• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Kratom + Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardMooner

Bluelighter
Hello! :) I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Adderall and Kratom taken in combination? Currently, I'm drinking about 7 grams of "Super Premium Kratom Leaf Tea", but I usually find Kratom more sedating than anything. I take Adderall on a daily basis for ADHD and before brewing the Kratom tea, I had forgotten that I have quite a bit of shit to get done today, Online schooling for extra credits being the most "attention required" task, but I also need to setup a new aquarium for some Tokay eggs due to hatch in the next couple of days, on top of extensive cage cleaning, so I'm wondering if it would be safe to cut my normal Adderall dose (20 mg xr) in half and combine it with the Kratom so that I can keep focus easily and still enjoy the effects of the Kratom. If any of you have tried this combo and could get back to me with some answers, so I can make the decision on whether or not to drink the Kratom and take the Adderall, that would great. Thank you :D

Last edited:
Absolutely, I've done this many times, it's very safe and effective especially if you have an amphetamine tolerance. Adderall makes me anxious though, and I don't have access to it so I don't have it very often.

Like it has been mentioned it is completely safe, but if you are prone to anxiety you may want to skip this combo. It was a bit much for me due to the stimulating nature of kratom.

I am in fact prone to anxiety (panic disorder, GAD), but I find that Adderall relaxes me more than anything, and Kratom makes me so relaxed that I get sleepy, but I enjoyed the combo. Just wore off about an hour ago, the Kratom that is, and I could see it being very useful when writing essays etc, I seem to be more creative on opiates and/or opiate like substances, on top of the added focus of the Adderall, I can see the combination being great for creative work. Thank you for the reply by the way!

Kanna + kratom combo will give you the best sleep of your life. It's nothing like adderall. I compare it to a natural benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.