• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Krantom makes me Gag, how do you do it?

I still dont understand why people put themselves through the toss and wash nonsense, said the guy who eats toilet paper.

It avoids tasting the horrific taste of kratom altogether. And seeing as your asshole is a mucus membrane, toilet paper cannot contain anything that would harm you if ingested.

Granted there are no studies about the long-term effects of eating toilet paper, but I?m confident it?s broken down and digested without a problem. So I?m not sure what your point is.

And seeing as your asshole is a mucus membrane, toilet paper cannot contain anything that would harm you if ingested.

That's not true. Toilet paper isn't regulated like a food product, and honestly, many food products aren't closely regulated until people start getting sick.

That said, it's probably fine to parachute in moderation. I wouldn't recommend doing it on a regular basis, but as long as you're not eating wads of toilet paper everyday, you'll probably be okay. I say probably because you're ingesting something that is not meant to be ingested, so you don't really know what you're putting into your body.

Exactly. like I said previously, there are some concerns since toilet paper is often bleached. Some contains formaldehyde, BPAs, fragrances. Etc. There are brands of tiolet paper out there geared to the health conscience... Whether they are actually safer to ingest is another matter entirely. Bleached paper probably has much safer levels of bacteria, for instance, though consuming bleached paper has it's own concerns.

Eating a few sheets here and there probably isn't too much to worry about though. Hell the Kratom itself has it's own concerns: pesticides and whatnot.

There are instances of people being addicted to eating toilet paper so people have, in one way or another, already considered the implications of doing so. I don't think any formal studies have been performed though.

Kratom isn?t even regulated never mind a little toilet paper. Honestly i?m surprised at how little health concerns we hear about, besides the occasional liver problems. The distributors must already know they?re walking on a tightrope and probably take care to keep their products as clean as possible.

I would file this one under: Things your mother can probably help you with more effectively than Bluelight!

It's one of those topics that might not necessarily require a dedicated Harm Reduction forum. It's something you could easily just ask a friend, a pharmacist or even your mother, like I said. I'm leaving it open, but it's only because I was too lazy to close it in the first place and I don't want to shit on everyone who has taken the time to help OP!

Gelatin capsules make everything swallowable.

The distributors must already know they?re walking on a tightrope and probably take care to keep their products as clean as possible.

I have my doubts. In reality most distributors are probably more concerned with moving as much of this lucrative unregulated product as possible. I'm willing to bet most don't give a rats ass about health concerns. Hell even honesty and integrity of the products strain and place of origin probably go right out the window in the face of profits...

Kratom isn?t even regulated never mind a little toilet paper. Honestly i?m surprised at how little health concerns we hear about, besides the occasional liver problems. The distributors must already know they?re walking on a tightrope and probably take care to keep their products as clean as possible.

It's illegal in my state, so not entirely unregulated. And Toss n wash never gave me a bit of trouble, it's whatever works for a person, although I'd agree with those who find the idea of ingesting toilet paper pretty gross.

Its easy man! now kava kava tastes gross, but even I can drink that. Kratom tastes no worse than green tea. Do you want to be in withdrawals? Then just drink it.

If it hasn't already been said "000" capsules are your friend, you can pack a gram+ into them.

Personally, I buy pre-filled kratom capsules, and take it that way. Sure it may take a little bit longer to kick in, but hey, it saves your taste buds. I also would like to add, that I haven't noticed any deminished effects using this method so far. Good luck!

Be careful with Kratom. My BF has been going through hell from it the last few weeks. He is in liver failure because of it. We don?t drink, or do other drugs. It causes other drugs you take, Motrin, etc to become much stronger in your system and cause toxicity in some people. Hoping we don?t get a liver transplant. Very scary.

It causes other drugs you take, Motrin, etc to become much stronger in your system and cause toxicity in some people.

Do you have a source for this?

I appreciate that you're sharing your experience, but it's certainly not the norm with kratom.