• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Kpins and t3 interaction question

Louis225

Greenlighter
Hello, just a quick question. I am prescribed 2mg dailey clonazepam and 15 mg every evening mirtazapine. I have been for two or more years now. I like to to play with my kpins once in awhile but for the most part these days I just take them as prescribed. So here’s the question, I came across some t3s and was thinking of doing a CWE. My question is what is a relatively safe dose and should I not take my kpins the day I chose to dose the codeine ? Or because I have such tolerance to kpins it wouldn’t matter? I’m really not sure so i thought I’d ask here to get some idea before going in guns blazing as a younger me would have. Also side note , I have plenty of experience with various substances. Im a recovered addict and just stick to the benzos and occasionally t3s or percocets as a treat the days. I’m always nervous on the dosage and it’s been a year or more since I last had opioids. I have taken 3-4 across a 2-3 hour period in the past few days but I haven’t been taking my kpins if I took the t3s. Just paranoid as I’ve overdosed once before. Thanks!

The mix is relatively safe IF you stick to moderate dosages. Normally benzos and opiates are a huge nono due to the severe CNS depression they cause when mixed, but since you are on a low benzo dose and are somewhat tolerant you should be perfectly fine as long as you don't push the codeine dose high.

Awesome , thank you for the advice. What do you think the maximum relatively “safe” dose. I way about 220 pounds. Obviously I know your approximation is a guess and there is always risk involved. Thanks

Awesome , thank you for the advice. What do you think the maximum relatively “safe” dose. I way about 220 pounds. Obviously I know your approximation is a guess and there is always risk involved. Thanks
I.think 200-250mg codeíne is a safe dose for you. Try arounf that,if you want take an antihistsmine too since codeíne releases a Lot of histamine,makes ur face blush AND gives me a rash sometimes.

Codeine does have very annoying histamine release but just take it easy on the antihistamine. If you're using diphenhydramine keep the dose low as that'll also add sedation.

I'd say nznity's codeine dose is alright but if you've never taken codeine before it's always best to start with a lower dose.