• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Koncrete Podcast The FBI's New Cyber Super-Weapon Is The Dark Web's Worst Nightmare | Andy Greenberg.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Andy Greenberg is an award-winning writer & journalist covering security, privacy, information freedom, and darknet hacker culture. He's the author of the new book Tracers in the Dark: The Global Hunt for the Crime Lords of Cryptocurrency.

From ideas who Satoshi Nakamoto may be, interview with DPR before his bust, chain analysis which exposes the weakness of cryptosystem payments, Alpha bay, the weird death of Alpha002, the latest tech by FBI and more mind blowing stuff on Internet market places right here by Forbes journalist Andy Greenberg.

This is why I listen to Koncrete podcast as my #1 podcast.

Andy Greenberg is an award-winning writer & journalist covering security, privacy, information freedom, and darknet hacker culture. He's the author of the new book Tracers in the Dark: The Global Hunt for the Crime Lords of Cryptocurrency.

From ideas who Satoshi Nakamoto may be, interview with DPR before his bust, chain analysis which exposes the weakness of cryptosystem payments, Alpha bay, the weird death of Alpha002, the latest tech by FBI and more mind blowing stuff on Internet market places right here by Forbes journalist Andy Greenberg.

This is why I listen to Koncrete podcast as my #1 podcast.

Interesting. I’ll have to check it out. I personally don’t use crypto currency. Don’t have a need to and I don’t like that if your money gets stolen there’s really nothing you can do about it.

Except for zero proof coins like zcash which you can't actually analyze the chains. You can analyze the gateways to the chains, but if you have good VPNs they're out of luck. That's why they hate cryptocurrency.
You may well be rich, you may be wrong too. Time will tell I guess.

Respect is due for actually watching it though, the Zcash part was quite far into the interview so I know you checked it out & must have liked what you heard to get that far into it.