• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kolonipin and norcos

Pj45214521

Greenlighter
So I'm new too BL and couldn't find the thread I was looking for. So I recently came across a couple norcos(10/325) and 12 2mg kolonipin, I wanted some opinions if I could take one kolonipin with 2 of the 10/325 norcos I've already taken about 1 hour about. My pet gorilla a somewhat tolerance too both drugs. 20mg of hydro usually gets my pet gorilla buzzed and about 30 too get really lit haha. As for the benzos the gorilla can take about 2 or 3 Xanax bars and be function able, may not remember but can function lol so would 20mg of norcos with one or two 2mg kolonipin be alright? Sorry for the long message, thanks :)

I dont see a problem what so ever, i have dosed plenty of times with narco and benzos. Just be careful if this is your first time. Try breaking down the K pin into four different equal pieces and dose like every hour and see how you feel. If you have never done the two together it could get very dangerous. Your heart rate will slow and you may have a hard time breathing. So just try small doses at first. Best of luck