• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Knowing the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudaCritz

Greenlighter
Hey hey peoples,

Alright, so quick question I hope someone can answer for me...

Is there a way to tell the difference between a Meth shard (say, half inch long) and a Bath Salt shard (same size). Now I know some people are probably going to say they aren't that big or whatever. What I'm looking for specifically is how to distinctly tell the difference in crystal form. I feel like my buddy is getting ripped off, I watched him break up a shard and sniff it, usually when people snort Meth it tends to burn, he had no effects of the sort. He did say he still got high but it didn't feel... "the same"...

So I remembered hearing about the Bath Salts and I remember seeing a picture of it in crystal form, now from the recent research I've done people say that in powder form dealers are trying to pawn it off as Meth or something else and that's what I'm worried about. I just haven't found any articles directly talking about Bath Salts/Meth crystals, it's all about powders and this and that and this and that...

So out of curiousity I afforded myself a tiny little smidge of dust and the inside of my nose to see if it stung at all. It didn't, as a matter of fact, I felt nothing. My first thought was, well this isn't Meth or Bath Salts, just going off the assumption that any chemical you rub on the interior of your nose would most likely burn, then I thought, well I can't really say that because I've never actually used Bath Salts, nor do I want to. So if anyone has any DIRECT information such as, if you snort Bath Salts, what is the difference in burn or taste of the drip.

...LudaCritz

This is getting really close to substance id, which isn't allowed.
And BTW bath salts isa term used to describe various drugs..

You can't tell substances apart reliably just by looking at the crystals, chemical testing is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.