Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Know any Great European Crime Shows ?

*Ghost fart shows up to the arena*

*Shows sleeve*

*Pulls a motherfucking ace card from the sleeve!"

Okay i might have a special bond. Vares movies are filmed in my home city, so there is that... But i am going to mention these films right here, in this thread, no matter what!

i'm about to start season 8 of spiral/engrenages.

first 7 were excellent.

alasdair

The bill is really good, you should check that out. Also the 95% of tv that is police dramas. Very gripping, never gets old. I mean... who dun it!! Also midsummer murders is just fantastic.

I also suggest the actual only two worthwhile to watch police shows ever created, which are thus:

1. The Wire
  2. The Shield

^ not european but...

if we're talking u.s. shows, hill street blues was fantastic.

in europe... first couple of seasons of prime suspect were outstanding.

i just started s02 of the bridge. s01 was great.

alasdair

Black Sun-Senke Nad Balkanom imdb 9 and deserves it, Gomorrah, Line of Duty, Paper or Novine(on Netflix)

The bill is really good, you should check that out. Also the 95% of tv that is police dramas. Very gripping, never gets old. I mean... who dun it!! Also midsummer murders is just fantastic.

I also suggest the actual only two worthwhile to watch police shows ever created, which are thus:

1. The Wire
  2. The Shield
True Detective would like a word, I did love The Shield when I watched it, but could never finish after quality took a dive at some point

Comunbo called yet? Oh whoops, isn't Europran!

We have "Minder" but I wouldn't call it good.

Filmed in Brighton which dunno about now but had officially world's longest peer at 1 mile.

The Sweeney and The Professionals two old ones, hippy era or 70's at least.

Ome other wotsit again....Randall and Hopkirk.

Father Ted does include actual humour too IMO.

Umbre (Romanian) is a must for those who enjoy gritty stuff like Gomorrah!

Blinded By the Lights / Slepnac Od Swiatel (Polish) is even better.

Raven / Kruk (also Polish)

The Shadow Line (UK) seems to have fallen under the radar but intense detective tale.

Gomorrah (Ita)

Four Blocks
Beat
Pagan Peak/Der Pass
Berlin Dogs
Skylines
(Germany)

True Detective would like a word, I did love The Shield when I watched it, but could never finish after quality took a dive at some point

Oh it was terrible mate, I never made it past a few minutes. Was like a bad 480p from the early 90s. Its been remastered though, in all its widescreen, full HD, glory. As has The Wire.

Both are worth rewatching remastered, really brings them to life.

True Detective
It was my LOVE of Townes Van Zandt music I learned of that show, this song will be known to anyone who has seen the show.
I always learn of things the odd way, I learned of that show FROM Townes Music & most learn of him from the series.

Enjoy folks ;)

I'm a HUGE fan of Gomorrah, that was equal to the movie series called Pusher imho.

I'm all over this Umbre thing now, thanks for the tip my Brother.
Yeah I love the Pusher trilogy still! Such tender human characters & actors. Can't decide which one is best to me, maybe No 3. That Milo is amazing.

You'll really love Blinded by the Lights if you havent seen.

La Casa De Papel (Money Heist) is a great Spanish heist series. One of my favorite shows of all time, in fact.