• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin

itsYaboyMB

Greenlighter
So to start this is my first post. I'm new to this posting shit but I've used bluelight for years to lookup things. Well i am a very heavy user of Just about any opiate and have done tons of xanax I Just got some klonopin and started with about 2mg I did feel it kinda relaxed stumble if my footing isn't right. Anyway i Just took 5mg and don't feel shit? Could someone explain why that is? Thanks MB

It takes a good 45mins to an hr to kick in when just swallowed whole.. i chew it to make it kick in faster, and parachute it for an almost immediate onset, after swallowing it. Some people it doesn't take longer than 30-40 mins at the most.. they claim, when they swallow kpins whole.. but i beg to differ.. i cant stand just swallowing them whole anymore, they take so long to kick in.. they also taste so good, literally like a piece of candy, when chewed lightly between your front teeth, at least that's how i do it.. so yea, depending on how long ago you took them, and how you obtained the klonopin is also important.. are you scripted them? from a friend? off the street? and unless they are from the pharmacy, you can never truly be 100% sure if they are legit unless they can be reagent tested, not sure.. never looked into it.. depending on how trustworthy the person you get them from is. Lots of different pills these days are fake, and have just fentanyl and whatever else in them, to keep them pressed together.. be careful who you get em from too!

5mg was my first ever time with kpin as well, and i was sooo destroyed.. just like your post. i said, i didn't feel anything, which i didn't for like an hr after me being impatient, just ate 5 klonopins in like 1 hr... then was just all of a sudden so faded, and felt insanely good out of nowhere.. i loved em after that first time.. still do, they take away all of my anxiety and last all day at 1-2mg doses each dose throughout the day, without being to subtle or too strong feeling for when i am working and shit.. i never take too many, until after an hour still.. they sneak up on you and take so long to kick in, vs other benzos like them, such as Xanax which hits people immediately, at least it does to me!

May I ask a silly question- what does parachute mean? I take clonazepam too and was just interested.

Side note- in my personal experience, I've heard and noticed that if you take a high dose of clonazepam, it builds your tolerance and may take awhile to lower it.
**please correct me if I'm wrong**

Parashooting is grinding a pill into a fine powder then wrapping it in toliet paper. It increases the surface area of the pill allowing it to faster be absorbed. However, it runs the risk of the tissue paper breaking in the throat causing local irritation or if you already have trouble swallowing pills getting it stuck on the roof of your mouth trying desperately to get it down and leaving the worst taste in your mouth.

Even without parashooting the onset is still extremely rapid and depending on how you grind it you can loose some of the active drug on what u ground it with and random trace chemicals presents a hypothetical hazard for small animals but it's unlikely if your using such small amounts. But say you where making a month supply of etizolam and on a book you still had a mg of powder on it if say a cat steps on it they could get super sick.