• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin, Ritalin and Pregabalin interactions?

goodland3660

Greenlighter
Hi there just looking for advice on drug interactions. I’ve taken 8mg Klonopin (I have a tolerance) Celebrex, Naproxen, 60mg of Ritalin insufflated, 450mg Pregabalin / Lyrica and was thinking of snorting another 300mg of Pregabalin or taking some more benzodiazepines as I’m feeling a bit jumpy and not having the best high... any advice?

peace & love

No significant interaction other than additive CNS depression.

Never heard of people snorting pregabalin, seems like alot of powder...

they do somewhat react, the kpins and pregabalin i'm speaking of, in terms of increased anxiety relief, but regarding the ritalin, not too much reaction but you may feel less 'stimulated' since pregabalin will sedate to some degree, i use alot of pregabalin alongside amphetamine to take the edge off, but its a combo you shouldn't go for, it's quite...... addictive in a sense that, the pregabalin takes the edge off enough for me to keep eating more amps, taking more pregab, taking more amps, and so forth.

I'd be careful you aren't wasting your drugs: the Klonopin and the Ritalin could easily cancel each other out. If you're gonna take them together I'd take whatever dose of Ritalin you take and maybe just a small (like .5 unless you've built up a tolerance) of the Klonopin. Even to just smooth out any jitters or anxiety but not enough to dampen the buzz. I wouldn't take the Pregabalin with the Ritalin at all unless you're dependent on it or actually need it for something serious.
If you're just looking for sedation, skip the Ritalin unless you're using to stay awake enough to enjoy the Klonopin/Pregab in which case just take maybe 5-10mg.

I'd be careful you aren't wasting your drugs: the Klonopin and the Ritalin could easily cancel each other out. If you're gonna take them together I'd take whatever dose of Ritalin you take and maybe just a small (like .5 unless you've built up a tolerance) of the Klonopin. Even to just smooth out any jitters or anxiety but not enough to dampen the buzz. I wouldn't take the Pregabalin with the Ritalin at all unless you're dependent on it or actually need it for something serious.
If you're just looking for sedation, skip the Ritalin unless you're using to stay awake enough to enjoy the Klonopin/Pregab in which case just take maybe 5-10mg.
i envy that 5-10mg works for you:rolleyes: Ritalin doesn't work for me at all since i'm so used to coke :/

It doesn't lol. I should have added that I meant those dosages for someone without any tolerance.
makes sense, got me alittle jealous for a bit there, nontheless i'd still gladly eat any stims regardless if they work or not, because i am zonxx the stim monster you can leave your bottle of rit with me anyday;)

makes sense, got me alittle jealous for a bit there, nontheless i'd still gladly eat any stims regardless if they work or not, because i am zonxx the stim monster you can leave your bottle of rit with me anyday;)

Hahah, eh, I'll give you half my Rit if you give me half your hydromorph :D

ive had some people offer me their souls for them too, but no one's been successful at prying them away from me as of yet