• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin Problems

�� sorry to gatecrash the thread I just saw it in the recent posts down the bottom on the home page. I've only ever lurked in AusDD and aus social.

I'm actually really interested in speaking with others particularly in America as I've got some many questions about the similarities and differences in varies drug related things. Would you guys mind if I occasionally posted in (I'm guessing theres a American DD, cant see from this page but ill check homepage after posting) your side of the globe? I'm more than happy to answers anything that anyone may have in relation to the the scene here (and the shit kicker islands around lol) Thailand,Vietnam,Singapore I'm fairly familiar with.

If you good friends in the states dont mind a kangaroo riding, pet snake loving, crocodile kissing dinger eater posting I would appreciate that! ( just in case- I've never seen a kangaroos, crocodile or dingo in my life..and a snake only once out camping)
Was trying to think of the stereotype perception of us based from various things asked from others lol) I'm in Melbourne, but have a property in Qld on the gold coast which ill spend probably 10% of the year in.
Cheers

A.T

There is a thread in Drug Culture about prescribing differences from country to country you may be interested in.

Yeah it is super weird that a lot of doctors don't like valium for some reason! I too was on valium after trying Xanax and klonopin from my original sub maintanence doc. He had no problem giving me any benzo I asked for as well as suboxone, he was very strict about suboxone though and wouldn't let me switch to subutex for any reason. Then I had to switch sub docs a while back and when I went in there my first visit they said to me it was highly innapropriate of my last doctor to give me valium with my subs, but had no problem giving me klonopin.. I don't get it. I liked the valium better, but I still like klonopin too, the valium just felt better to me in the fact that it made my mood great all the time even if I had a shitty day, it made me very relaxed both mentally and physically, and it lasted a little longer and kicked in faster than kpins. The klonopin is kind of subtle to me, especially with my tolerance, its almost like a long lasting Xanax of equal mg but doesn't have that kick that Xanax has, and klonopin doesn't make fearless like Xanax, but it does feel kind of similar in other ways.