• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin oxycodone

GingerInvaison

Greenlighter
So I took 3 mg of Klonopin yesterday around 5
And want to take like 20-30 mg of Percocet today I can’t imagine it having to big of an interaction right?

not even going to have an interaction with one another a whole day apart. if you don't take opioids often, you should probably go for 20 to ensure you get a good effect from it for pain, but 'high' wise you'll probably really enjoy it, don't enjoy it too much i warn yah because next thing you know, wallets empty, along with your oxy bottle/whatever you use to substitute it whe nu cant get it

Taking Clonazepam and Oxycodone even for the non-naive user can bring about heavy sedation (obviously its dose dependant)! Trust me I know, I've been taking this combo for years. A few weeks ago I ran out of my Oxy script 4 days early so I switched to Dihydrocodeine to mitigate the WD, when I picked up my new Oxy script I took 60mg IR, an hour earlier I took 4mg of Clonazepam and when the Oxy kicked in I ended up extremely sedated and barely conscience. I was on the bus and I was nodding out every minute or so, I was so concerned I had to get off the bus and buy some Monster energy drinks and a pack of ProPlus. I downed 2 cans of Monster and took 4 proplus pills and within half an hour I perked up quite a bit but I was still nodding out but not as frequent.

Please be careful mixing opioids and benzos! Especially the longer acting ones! Imo Clonazepam is probably the most dangerous benzo to mix with opioids cos of it's long half-life and high potency.