• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

klonopin for amphetamine comedown

I am high of methylphenidate 80mg IR orally and I am going to snort five lines of 20mg each and for the comedown I have 6mg Xanax. I usually have more downers and more powerful so I will wait to methylphenidate were totally end to have the Xanax and sleep

ive read that klonopin can help with amphetamine comedown, but i don't fully understand how. when i comedown from amps i cant sleep, feel pretty unmotivated and a little sick. does it help with things like that? also do you take the klonopin when your coming down or right after you take the amps because ive read both and got confused. thanks
Yes if you have enough it will bring you down nice and safely if you do it right.

2mg on the hour once you‘re out of amps. Do this for 2-3 hours.Then i would say 2mg every min but IT IS ALL BASED ON TOLERANCE. I can eat 12mg of klons amd be fine. Other people would sleep for 2 days....

Alprazolam (Xanax) duration of action is ~ 11.2 hours. Not two.

Alprazolam's half-life is about 11 hours but that's not the same as duration of action. Generally speaking, for most people, the duration of alprazolam will be shorter than its half-life.