Kittens, snorting, and ecstacy.

surfaceNoise

Bluelighter
Hello again my friends,
My girlfriend has a kitty cat. I think that both of us would like to give kitty a little roll to share the magic of e with another species. However, I am very aware that cats and humans have distinctly different brain chemistrys so I am hesitant about doing this. I would not even imagine doing it if it would have anything approaching negative effects on kitty's health or psychological well being so I am asking if any of you have tried giving a cat a small amount of mdma or if there have been any studies done in this area?
Now on to my next bizarre question: I was talking to a chap from Ireland last week and he mentioned that snorting a small portion of ecstacy is a very pleasant thing. Do any of you have experience doing this? And if so what was it like.
I realize that both of these are very strange questions, so thank you for even reading them.

Having been on this bored since it's inception i will go ahead and warn you that you are going to get flamed off this bored by angry people. Lcukily, I got to you first so let me POLITELY tell you that you can't do a simple g/kg calculation to find the "active dose" for the cat. BUT even if you could, animals survive on instinct. The effects of e would immediately trigger fear for the cat because it is an unatural occurence. Imagine someone slipping you some bad acid w/o you knowing and it hits you in a crowded mall. In short THE CAT WOULD NOT ENJOY IT. Not the nausia, not the peak not nothing. Don't do it.
Now for the second quention. Yes, you can snort pills although it's worse than any other nasel burn known to mankind. You actually get approximatley double the active ingredients as well, but the roll is much shorter also. Your call.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

wouldn't let me delete my duplicate post sorry.
[This message has been edited by TBritton (edited 20 December 1999).]

You should not snort...It is bad...It burns...You should try and parachute the pill...That's really good...But I just swallow it whole.
Whatever floats your boat......

I am the writter of the orriginal post, so no flaming is nescessarry. TBritton has spoken and has made a very good point. How easy it is to forget how much larger and more complex my telencephalon is compared to other critters. This is all the convincing I need to decide that the cat will NEVER be given ecstacy in any dose. Thanks for the slap of reality to the face grill. Please understand my intentions were good. I only wanted to make a very happy kitty, but I guess she is happy enough with her mouse toys and catnip.
What the heck is parachutting?
surfaceNoise

drugs and animals are bad (except animals sort of have an atraction to weed) i would not recommend giving your cat drugs, and about the snorting, like TB said you get double the potency, which means you only need 1/2 a pill at a time, i have never actually done this though (who would take the time to crush and snort a pill at a party?) but thats because i only roll at parties, so if you got any info out of this post then your welcome, if you didnt than im sorry i wasted your time
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

frown.gif

LEAVE YOUR KITTY ALONE!
Go ahead and snort the whole pill, it doesn't burn that bad.
(hehe)
------------------
REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!

I love to snort my rolls. I would say that the best way is to crush the whole thing, then divide it in half. 1 half you empty in the center of a 1" by 1" square of papertowling. Fold it a couple of times and swallow it, this is parachuting. Then about 20-40 min (Right before you expect to blow up) snort a line in each nostril using your other 1/2 pill powder. Also, you can make it easier at parties by crushing your bean before you go in and putting it in a eyedrops container or sweat breath. Just point squeze and inhail!
smile.gif

------------------
Take it easy all,
Papa_Squish

Rather than parachuting a pill, why don't you put the crushed up powder into an empty capsule (or gelcap...same thing)? The paper from cigarette papers/papertowels/tissues is fibrous and is not absorbed or digested by the body. The gelcap dissolves in the stomach very quickly, so the powder would technically be absorbed more effectively instead of fighting with fibrous pieces of paper.
You can buy empty capsules at any health food or drug store, or just use disprin or panadol capsules and empty them out. Or when you've emptied your 5htp capsules into the juice for your preload, use them!
Easier to carry around to parties as well.
miss apple

I strongly recommend that you NOT give the
cat e, for the following reasons:
1.) The cat isn't capable of choosing to take e. No matter how good e is, making somebody or something take it by force or
craft is patently criminal--even perverse.
Let's leave animal testing out of this topic for now, though.
2.) A cat is much smaller than a human being; a human dose of e would almost certainly be fatal to a cat of average weight. It is also impossible to tell what effect a particular dose would have.
3.) Finally, I think e would be utterly wasted on an animal. The feline mind is nothing like the human mind, and I think much of e's effects are due to the complex nature of the human mind. Not that cats are dumb, but I seriously doubt they have a true capacity for love, compassion, happiness, or other complex feelings, anthropomorphication
aside. Venturing a guess, I'd say e would only make a cat jittery and hyperactive.

Sorry about the triple post...
[This message has been edited by smilie (edited 21 December 1999).]

I think, though, that the cat would get the sensory feelings. Do cats have serotonin receptors? Because that has to do with brain chemistry. Cats loved to be pet, you know?
They are very adamant about physicality. Most purr like crazy when they're pet and do anything to avoid getting wet, so...

For snorting pills:
1) E is not the most painful thing you can rail. 2C-B has been described as "1000 knives of fire" being shoved into your nose. I would estimate E to be only about 500 knives of fire.
2) use a SMALL bump of k as a primer. It is an anestetic, so the E will not hurt as much after.
dan.

Excellent point Speedme. Cats have something in their brains that trigger BASIC emotions. Example: Cat sees a car heading for it, and it runs away scared (scaredy cat. hehe). Also cats also recognize people who love them and pet them a lot. This is when something is triggered, mentally, that tells the cat "H
smile.gif
A
smile.gif
P
smile.gif
P
smile.gif
Y
biggrin.gif
T
smile.gif
I
smile.gif
M
smile.gif
E
smile.gif
" and it starts to purr. Example: When I am in the kitchen my cat will leap onto the counter, stare at me, and take on this "come pet me" posture and starts purring. Hence, something is triggered in the brain that lets the cat know its time to be happy. IF, and I mean IF, you were to give your cat some E, give it a VERY small amount and see what happens. I am pretty sure it would take at least a whole pill to prove fatal for the cat.
Alright guys, b4 I get my ass kicked on this I would like to say something in my behalf. I, personally, would never even think of giving an animal drugs. Why would I want to waste perfectly good drugs on a perfectly good animal. #1 you lose the drugs you gave the animal. #2 You could kill that beautiful creature that God made for us all. #3 you could quite possibly turn the animal into a raging crackhead and it would be begging all the time, or it would find out where you hide your stash and totally clean you out oooorrrrr the animal could turn against you and actually eat your face right off and you would never be able to enjoy drugs again. Thanks, but no thanks I'll keep my face and my drugs for my beautiful friends and I.
About the snorting. I really don't like snorting, except the burning rush. After you snort that first pill you are like "uh oh, I am gonna f'in die, right here, right now. OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!! THIS FUCKIN SHIT BURNS! AAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" And then its over and you don't even really roll, unless you don't have a tolerance. There is nothing that compares to snorting a pill, except WASABE. Wasabe is the green paste you get w/ sushi. It is a root, similar to horseradish, that gives you a really good nose burning rush. *
biggrin.gif
GO ENDORPHINS, GO
biggrin.gif
* It is fucking awesome. Everyone should try a PHAT chunk of wasabe once. I bet if you did it rollin your ass off you would love it! I think I will try that next time I roll, I think it would be real fuckin wierd.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

When I first saw the heading for this thread, I thought it said "Kittens Snorting Ecstasy" and thought, "Oh no...the cats have all caught on to the pleasures of E and now the price will surely rise because we all know kitties are such pleasure junkies.
SHHH...don't ANYONE tell them anything or we will all regret it. Trust me on this one. I know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

Now, if you REALLY want to make your kitty unbelievable happy, take the extra E yourself and when it hits, spend the entire time petting kitty. Ancient Egyptians worshipped cats as Gods and the cats have never forgotten. A nice E massage will confirm what they already know.
MeOW
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BayRollerSF (edited 21 December 1999).]

When I first saw the heading for this thread, I thought it said "Kittens Snorting Ecstasy" and thought, "Oh no...the cats have all caught on to the pleasures of E and now the price will surely rise because we all know kitties are such pleasure junkies.
SHHH...don't ANYONE tell them anything or we will all regret it. Trust me on this one. I know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

Now, if you REALLY want to make your kitty unbelievable happy, take the extra E yourself and when it hits, spend the entire time petting kitty. Ancient Egyptians worshipped cats as Gods and the cats have never forgotten. A nice E massage will confirm what they already know.
MeOW
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BayRollerSF (edited 21 December 1999).]

I almost always snort at least 1/2 of a pill when I want a good roll. I find it to be MUCH more intense and it hits you much faster (3-5 minutes). I may also take one orally. One should use caution though, I was told that the chances of neurotoxicidity increase dramatically when MDMA is taken subcutaneously.
PS - Maybe I have a high pain tolerance, but the burn is not bad at all for me, and I'm a new "sniffer". in fact, sometimes it doesn't even burn at all.
------------------
To love another person is to see the face of God...