• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Kissing Cousins v.2 - Strategical Placement of Mistletoe

I'm so glad I'm not straight. Imagine if it was a female cousin I was planning on getting it on with and like 9 months later she gives birth to a monstrosity with 13 toes and a tail and fur.
This was not clear right from the beginning of the thread :) I was already trying to come up with some kind of an awful joke about inbreeding!

I hope you see him again this Christmas, or that you have found yourself a nice boyfriend during this year already. Happy holidays :)

This was not clear right from the beginning of the thread :) I was already trying to come up with some kind of an awful joke about inbreeding!

I hope you see him again this Christmas, or that you have found yourself a nice boyfriend during this year already. Happy holidays :)

Aww, thanks :)

First or second? In other words incest? Sorry I just got caught up so homosexual cousin banging doesn't count as incest?

First or second? In other words incest? Sorry I just got caught up so homosexual cousin banging doesn't count as incest?

First cousin. And of course it counts, but morally I don't see how it's a problem as it's not like kids with thirteen toes and vestigial tails and scales

@D's and I discussed this. We are left with the question: What’s wrong with kissing your cousin?