• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Kissing After Blowjobs

i don't like it; even if she's swallowed, it seems to leave a coating on her tongue - but i still try to kiss her without wincing because i'm a gentleman and an englishman.

i'm not squeamish usually, i've had my tongue in all sorts of unsavoury places and liked it, but a semen covered tongue in my mouth is the line for me, but pulling away and saying no to a kiss after she's blown you is beyond mean.

I find it highly erotic to kiss my fiance after she's been giving me head, she also enjoys kissing me after I've been going down on her and sucking my fingers after they've been in her. I'm also completely comfortable going down on her after I've cum inside of her.

I feel like not kissing a girl after she's blown you is rude and disrespectful.

If your partner gives you the courtesy of going down on you, the least you can do is kiss after if that's what they want.

So far I've never had a guy be bothered by it. And yea I would be a little annoyed by it if he were.

If I'm getting a mouth full - he will be also so not kissing would be pretty strange.

I also think it's kind of hot to make out after getting a blowjob

I had a mate cum in some chicks mouth then she pashed his friend - WTF

I like to finish guys off by keeping their cock deep inside my mouth/throat and forcing them to jizz there. After some additional chum covered sucks I'll make out with him and transfer his jizz into his mouth until it disintegrates from our mouths and tongues from making out so vigorously. During ganbangs I'll request my tops to cum in my mouth like a receptacle and I'll swallow the entire heap with pleasure. With two bottoms I'll get my ass filled with cum watch the other bottom get his ass jizzed then suffocate my face deep into that guys asshole usually with him sitting on my face then he'll slightly squeeze the semen out of his anus and directly into my throat where I'll eat it no problem but continue to rim said asshole and appreciate eating something so forbidden all while gasping for air

I like to finish guys off by keeping their cock deep inside my mouth/throat and forcing them to jizz there. After some additional chum covered sucks I'll make out with him and transfer his jizz into his mouth until it disintegrates from our mouths and tongues from making out so vigorously. During ganbangs I'll request my tops to cum in my mouth like a receptacle and I'll swallow the entire heap with pleasure. With two bottoms I'll get my ass filled with cum watch the other bottom get his ass jizzed then suffocate my face deep into that guys asshole usually with him sitting on my face then he'll slightly squeeze the semen out of his anus and directly into my throat where I'll eat it no problem but continue to rim said asshole and appreciate eating something so forbidden all while gasping for air

lol nice

I've been with guys who wouldn't kiss me after I've given them head and I found it very disrespectful and immature.
I'll suck on my partners fingers after they've been inside my vagina, it's your own body - what is there to be scared of?
If you won't kiss me after I've given you head then don't expect me to see me again.

I've had the same experiences with men, but I do the same as you, it's just part of sex and like you say, it's your own fluids, who cares!

I always swallow when I give my man head, I think it's pointless not to, and we usually kiss after (because usually we're continuing… ;)). He doesn't seem to mind it. Just like how I don't mind him kissing me after he goes down on me. If you can't deal with the smell or the taste that's pretty immature in my opinion, sex is wet and involves strong scents and tastes but it's sexy to me and my partner at least, as I think it should be for anyone who's sexually mature.

I agree, it's sexy, like how a man smells after sex, mmmm man sex sweat...

Oh ok, now Imagree, that is gross! I don't get the arsehole thing, had guys think it will turn me on playing with it, like, no it turns me off, stay away from there!

I like it when she swallows because it is a great connection and it's like she is absorbing my sexual energy. I am a little crazy about it ; )

I don't mind tasting myself on her lips after, it's kind of hot actually. It might make her feel self conscious about it if you avoided kissing after.

Ur right. It does make us conscious of it. I think it's hot too!