L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Kinky encounters while on cocaine?

toesucker30

Greenlighter
Anyone ever have a sexual encounter with or almost had a sibling while on cocaine or crack[/URL]?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily while on cocaine or the latter, but on amphetamines. Wow. Like wow. All sorts of fantasies were talked about and planned and were the basis of the dirty talk that made the experience even more intense. You can feel every movement... And I mean every movement. You think you've had the best O before, you're completely surprised (and not complaining at all) when you have one on substances. You can go for hours, and if you're able to, you can play out your wildest fantasy without feeling the least bit embarrassed. Your confidence is only limited to how much fun stuff you have left to consume. The next one: a sexy, full figured woman, me (a sexy full figured brunette), him, and a hotel for the weekend. I can't wait.

i like sex on cannabis the most cuz i last way longer and reach higher peaks of orgasms.
on uppers i cant cum.

Is a sibling a small horse? Not on coke but this one time on ...

The problem is that once you experience the wonder of sex on drugs its never the same without them. As you say, the lack of inhibitions and intensity of physical reaction is such that you are really only limited by your imagination. And me and my partner have pretty good imaginations :)

no, never tried to fuck a sibling on any drug. maybe keep that to yourself.