• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs King of the stims?

no sorry i meant for working with mdpv not studying but well like has been said by others they aint the best thing to be taking for study simply for the fact you take it then the next thing its 8 hours later and you dick is red raw from wanking simple as :D

Last edited:
haha, yeah doesn't sound the best method for completing algebraic equasions

haha, yeah doesn't sound the best method for completing algebraic equations
no not really lol,
mpa should work but you all ready said you have tried that iv done eph found it to monging spacey for what your after i would say but if its work as in a job the other to are great because your doing something to keep your mind of it .

but we are a little limited in the uk for a good mild stim at the minute you really could be better looking on sites that sell things like speed its self just watch out for the scammers on them

Hmm, Ethylphenidate sounds like something that might work well with the right dosage of some alcohol to take the edge off. This always worked well for me with street coke and methcathinone which are too jittery/anxiety alone. Honestly all stims except meth so far need a bit of alcohol to reach their ideal state.

I would not use mdpv for anything.. Unless i wanted stimulant-induced psychosis. mdpv was just a plain dirty stim.

I know that there will be roaring opposition to this, but I personally found MDPV to be useful for studying, but only if dosed a max of 2 times and only if dosed sublingually. Intranasally I find that the high is less focused and calm and is more sharp and egotistical like cocaine. This drug is also not ideal to be used more than once or twice a month. It needs to be spaced out to avoid the truly psychotic comedowns. In low doses of 1-3 mg sublingually, I found MDPV to be quite useful for studying.

I have yet to try 2-FA or 2FMA but I have heard good things.

The best drug for studying, as stated before, might very well be dextroamphetamine. I prefer Vyvanse.

In low doses, I have also found meth to be a useful study aid. The key to the usefulness of stims is to not chase the rush, and to use the oral method of administration to avoid fiending.
Low dose, no redose, oral dosing = Productivity (if you have self-control. otherwise you'll end up doing more and calling that girl and fucking all night and bla bla bla).

4-EMC coming a close 2nd?? You obviously have never had real 4-EMC......4-EMC is BUNK, people have taken 500 mg's of it and felt virtually NOTHING. I have no tolerance to stims anymore and I tried it, and same results.....NOTHING. I mean, there was SOMETHING, but so little, I get more fucked up off a cup of coffee. No joke. 4-EMC is a complete waste of money, I have no idea why it's even on the market.....oh wait, I do. I read a report how 4-EMC actually dOES fuck you up if you SHOOT IT. But since I am not a junkie, I would never shoot anything that's just retarded IMO. So, 4-emc is worthless for us normal drug users, who pop our pills. Even SNORTING 4-EMC does absolutely nothing. 4-MEC I consider garbage and even that BLOWS away 4-EMC in terms of euphoria. At least you roll for an hour off 4-MEC....4-emc absoluitely nothing. I thought I'd make this clear so nobody wastes their money on it. Other research will confirm what I am saying is true. I got it from a 100% reputable vendor. So, I know it was the real stuff. It has absolutely no use, unless you like to feel sober. The good thing is, it definitely isn't toxic on the heart like most other RC stims, but why use it, if you basically going to feel sober? The only effect I noticed was a slight calming effect. Like background serotonin/coldness. Definitely worthless. Trust me.

Now the KING of RC's....well that's a matter of opinion, but over all I think 4-FA is probably the best. It isn't too hard on the body, it's mellow and it lasts a while. Or methylone if you rarely use it, as it loses its magic quickly. But long term methylone is stronger than MDMA, meaning, if you lost the magic on MDMA, you will roll harder off a good batch of methylone....(But you wont roll as long, that is the downside, it only lasts an hour)

But I loved 4-FMC as well. But to really get a great RC experience, I had to combine different chems and that ends up being bad for the heart.....really bad.

3-MMC was awesome, but bad for the heart.

4-FA + methylone combo was better than mdma in some respects. (Not better than the old quality original stuff though!)

4-FA + 5-MAPB was also better than MDMA, or equal to a good quality batch of MDA. Extreme euphoria resulted with the right ratios.

But to pick the KING of RC's I'm going with BK-MDEA(Ethylone I believe it was called)...an unlikely candidate. But this stuff left me with a rush better than MDA, and left me with no serious heart issues. It has to be my favorite over all RC, if taken by itself.

And whatever they used to put in those RAVE ON and WHITE LIGHTNING bath salts, was pretty awesome. Never had a rush like that from ANY other drug. Absoltuely blew meth out of the water!! But the downside was the side effects and the COMEDOWN was absolutely the worst. Made MDMA and meth comedowns seem like a WALK IN THE PARK.

I still wonder to this day...what exactly was in those bath salts? I'm sure a little MDPV, but what else were they mixing with it? Because I did MDPV before on it's own and it was NOTHING compared to those bath salts. So the bath salts had multiple chems mixed together. I am guesing MDPV, Mephedrone, Methylone, and 4-FMC among others.

Whatever it was, it gave the ultimate rush...that one single chemical could ever give on it's own. Even made mdma look kinda boring looking back on it. lol

If anyone remembers the white lightning bath salts (back in 2011 before the ban) and has any idea what was in it, please let me know. I'm just curious. I'm glad they are illegal now though, that shit was super addictive and I probably wouldn't be alive today if they had no banned it. haha

kingofbeans said:
4-EMC coming a close 2nd?? You obviously have never had real 4-EMC......4-EMC is BUNK, people have taken 500 mg's of it and felt virtually NOTHING. I have no tolerance to stims anymore and I tried it, and same results.....NOTHING. I mean, there was SOMETHING, but so little, I get more fucked up off a cup of coffee. No joke. 4-EMC is a complete waste of money, I have no idea why it's even on the market.....oh wait, I do. I read a report how 4-EMC actually dOES fuck you up if you SHOOT IT. But since I am not a junkie, I would never shoot anything that's just retarded IMO. So, 4-emc is worthless for us normal drug users, who pop our pills.
You're entitled to your opinions, but being judgemental and patronising about drug use is rather absurd.
What is "normal", and who defines it?
I do hope you can see the irony in saying "us normal drug users, who pop our pills". Drug users face enough stigma, stereotyping and discrimination in society without additional value judgements and put-downs from fellow illicit-substance-users.

The other irony, of course, is that you are claiming some moral high ground when discussing - and advocating - consumption of drugs that have little to no history of human or animal consumption - no long term studies conducted, no toxicity data...

If you're going to dismiss people as "retarded" based upon their chosen route of administration, I would suggest you engage in a bit of self-reflection as to your own patterns of substance use.
Taking research chemicals is considered a risky proposition in itself - yet you are speaking highly of "whatever they used to put" in some branded RC drug cocktail.
I don't think you're in a position to look down at anyone for their risky drug use, based on that alone.

Consuming powders that do not even disclose what their active chemicals are? That's incredibly reckless, but i'm not going to insult you because of it.
I will, however, point out that it is hypocritical to be so dismissive towards people that engage in another dangerous form of drug-use, when you mention in the same post that you got "the ultimate rush" from some random, unknown, "super addictive" drug cocktail....after deriding "junkies" in such a patronising manner.

Last edited: