• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs King of the stims?

Wilso

Bluelighter
What is in your opinion the king of all RC stimulants? I.e to be used for long hours of stimulation when doing a work project or perhaps studying for school? Please do not reply with 'adderall' or 'Ritalin' as these are not rc's and are near impossible to obtain without a script. I personally loved the subtlety of MPA, however the after effects where grisly after multiple use. 3-fa did little for me and back when mephedrone was legal it was great but made you a little too 'out of it' to do much work. Your opinions?

Ethylphenidate. Closest RC to the stimulating and reinforcing effects of cocaine, with a bit more anxiety. But gets the job done.

If you felt no effects from Ethylphenidate then it was probably bunk. Ive gotten some fairly pure Ethylphenidate in the past and it has always sent me on my way.

I've tried a few (really a few) RC stimulants.. I think none is optimal as a study/work aid. At least, not for my kind of work (reading scientific papers, doing data analysis, etc...). However, i remember (i tried the stuff some years ago) that ephedrine+caffeine was good enough for me, expecially if taken in the morning. I am usually very very sluggish for a couple of hours after I woke up, but one or two pills of ephedrine (30-60 mg) and 150-200 mg of caffeine were a wonderful morning fix and made me functional. Also I would look into modafinil, maybe it is the right answer.

This said, I think I seldom get brilliant ideas while high on stims, so I'm not sure that RCs are the way to go when scientific/creative/conceptual work, even if Ritalin and dexedrine are purposedly (ab)used by professors and researchers in universities. So maybe you should aim for something as close as possible.

I've tried a few (really a few) RC stimulants.. I think none is optimal as a study/work aid. At least, not for my kind of work (reading scientific papers, doing data analysis, etc...). However, i remember (i tried the stuff some years ago) that ephedrine+caffeine was good enough for me, expecially if taken in the morning. I am usually very very sluggish for a couple of hours after I woke up, but one or two pills of ephedrine (30-60 mg) and 150-200 mg of caffeine were a wonderful morning fix and made me functional. Also I would look into modafinil, maybe it is the right answer.

This said, I think I seldom get brilliant ideas while high on stims, so I'm not sure that RCs are the way to go when scientific/creative/conceptual work, even if Ritalin and dexedrine are purposedly (ab)used by professors and researchers in universities. So maybe you should aim for something as close as possible.

I understand the lack of creativity you described from rc's. I have not tried ephedrine however, so I may give this a try. I'd love to use adderall but here in the uk it's near impossible to obtain.

nootropics like piracetam or noopept are good study aids, ethylphenidate is a bit jittery like coffee and very fiendish so i wouldnt recommend it. mpa is quite stimulating but feels a bit 'dirty'.

4-mmc obviously, 4-emc coming a close second along with methylone. Going to try methcathinone (not an rc tho) to see how it compares. I like my cathinones for the most part, better than amps IMO.

EPH isn't bad either but too hard on the nose and too fiendish.

there's also 2-fa 4-fa and the like, never tried them though.

4-mmc obviously, 4-emc coming a close second along with methylone. Going to try methcathinone (not an rc tho) to see how it compares. I like my cathinones for the most part, better than amps IMO.

EPH isn't bad either but too hard on the nose and too fiendish.

there's also 2-fa 4-fa and the like, never tried them though.

Ill have to take a look at your recommendations, the fa's are not for me though, I have been sick every time I tried them -.-

I understand the lack of creativity you described from rc's. I have not tried ephedrine however, so I may give this a try. I'd love to use adderall but here in the uk it's near impossible to obtain.

yeah, in Europe is harder to find (I'm from Italy :p). Ethylphenidate should still be legal in the UK though. I tried it, it helped me pulling all-nighters, that's all I can say about it.
Maybe my last post was a bit confused, so I'll try to elaborate it better:
I usually use stims when I'm pulling all-nighters or when it's late in the day and I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm not sure about the quality of work done if you're tired/stressed/did not sleep and compensate said conditions with stims in general, and I usually end up checking again everything. Even if lots of people use dexedrine/methylphenidate/cocaine/whatever as 'cognitive doping', I personally would not use them for anything I really care about, expecially if its something that requires (and I will repeat myself) creativity/intellectual effort/lateral thinking.

Maybe the results would be different if you're in good shape and mindset (well rested, well fed and already working) and only want to boost up your productivity, but if I'm in that situation I feel no need for stims (besides caffeine).
Ah, and I think that stims don't really change a thing if I'm pissed off/distracted by something else/procrastinating. If there is a drug (RC or not, stim or whatever) that can increase my motivation I'll buy a few kilograms of it :p

edit: i was referring to your previous post, did not notice the new replies. And if you want to try ethylphenidate be aware that it really hurts the nose, I *always* get repeated nosebleeds if I use it for a day (mind you, I'm not talking about binges but more about 100 mg in 10-12 hours). If you like the substance, you should seriously consider ingesting it.

2-dpmp mdpv and like you have said mpa now the first to are the stuff of legends when you mess up with the but if used right they are amazing drugs

yeah, in Europe is harder to find (I'm from Italy :p). Ethylphenidate should still be legal in the UK though. I tried it, it helped me pulling all-nighters, that's all I can say about it.
Maybe my last post was a bit confused, so I'll try to elaborate it better:
I usually use stims when I'm pulling all-nighters or when it's late in the day and I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm not sure about the quality of work done if you're tired/stressed/did not sleep and compensate said conditions with stims in general, and I usually end up checking again everything. Even if lots of people use dexedrine/methylphenidate/cocaine/whatever as 'cognitive doping', I personally would not use them for anything I really care about, expecially if its something that requires (and I will repeat myself) creativity/intellectual effort/lateral thinking.

Maybe the results would be different if you're in good shape and mindset (well rested, well fed and already working) and only want to boost up your productivity, but if I'm in that situation I feel no need for stims (besides caffeine).
Ah, and I think that stims don't really change a thing if I'm pissed off/distracted by something else/procrastinating. If there is a drug (RC or not, stim or whatever) that can increase my motivation I'll buy a few kilograms of it :p

edit: i was referring to your previous post, did not notice the new replies. And if you want to try ethylphenidate be aware that it really hurts the nose, I *always* get repeated nosebleeds if I use it for a day (mind you, I'm not talking about binges but more about 100 mg in 10-12 hours). If you like the substance, you should seriously consider ingesting it.

thanks for the advice, i may well give it another go, as it seems to be popular although as you say its probably not quite what i am looking for

2-dpmp mdpv and like you have said mpa now the first to are the stuff of legends when you mess up with the but if used right they are amazing drugs

Could these actually be used for extended hours of studying? what's the downer like? I've heard it's awful on mdpv?

yes the first one if used properly no problem at all its not as cloudy on the mind as some stims but the trouble is with horn that comes with it mdpv now for working its the bollocks like good old speed is as for the come down never had a problem because i all way just keep going till i drop but thats because iv got a habit i can burn through 5g of mpa in 4days but if the come down bothers you just grab some etziolam . all so do not buy these 2 in grams get them in 100mg at the most till you get use to it :)

yes the first one if used properly no problem at all its not as cloudy on the mind as some stims but the trouble is with horn that comes with it mdpv now for working its the bollocks like good old speed is as for the come down never had a problem because i all way just keep going till i drop but thats because iv got a habit i can burn through 5g of mpa in 4days but if the come down bothers you just grab some etziolam . all so do not buy these 2 in grams get them in 100mg at the most till you get use to it :)

So MDPV is greater than 2-dpmd for studying?

I've never been able to get shit done on any rc's. well I wrote a pretty good song on 25i-nbome once, if your looking to add a creative spin maybe mix a little 25i with whatever stim you choose.

If you think RC's are poor for studying what's your favorite substance (other than RC's) for studying?

Dextroamphetamine. Adderall works well too.

I realize you requested that we don't answer with things like "Adderall" but in the end that's the answer you're going to end up with. I've heard of things like 4-FA and 2-FMA being close to dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) but still not as productive.

We try and shy away from these "what drug should I take?" type threads, this may be closed shortly.