Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television King of the Hill

Yip.

X6usYcV.jpg

mmm-hmm

^haaaaaaaa that's great...def up there on my favorite shows list. Totally underrated but its so funny and the characters ja e so much depth and dimension. Mike judge is really talented...beavis and butt head, office space, extract, idiocracy (another really funny underrated movi)

Bwaaaaahhhh!!! I just had phone sex!

I like King of the Hill, I like Hank Hill. That being said charcoal is way better than propane.

latest

Taste the meat, hot the heat. Meat not heat. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

latest

Taste the meat, hot the heat. Meat not heat. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Lmao...that was by far one of my all time favs. "Leon was my name when I used drugs...I want to be called hank"

Well old top you gotta see where I'm coming from...the last hank hills I had didn't work out. One up and quit and the other was a druggo.

I think I'm going to dl that epi lol

Dude king of the hill rocks. Its my second fave animated show next to the simpsons being number 1 and south park being number 3. Bump this thread id love to share some of my fave episodes and quotes from the show with people. Good episodes were the one where hank was a pimp. Dont know episode names though. Or the one where the twister hit arlen. Or the one where bill lost his mind over lanore and started dressing and acting like her. Lol list goes on n on..

I'm a self-made man. Slipped on pee-pee at the Cost-co and got me a $18,000 settlement. Never have to work another day in my life. Name's Lucky.

Last edited: