• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kindly Educate me.

spookywolfz

Greenlighter
I have been a cronic weed user for 3 years. Now even if I smoke alot I just dont feel that trip anymore. I used Opoid and benzos occasionally in these two years. Drank alcohol in several ocation. I did all this with weed. I Never tried any psychedelic stuffs. Fact is no here where I live have a clue besides weed and alcohol. So yea I am also slight clueless about shrooms(been outside hunting. Sad trip ;-;). And acids,ecstasy and stuffs. Pretty rare and pretty pricey too :| .
The trouble is I cant get high Like I used to
. And did a little research and found out I can't never be high like the first time because my cannabinoid receptors adapted.
So, it would be great if I could get some clue about shroom and some education in the above mentioned stuffs. I lack the knowlegde .
This is my first post
Hope I am in the right thread.

I use to get that psychedelic experience from weed too and it's gone now. I'm not sure what you'd like to know about shrooms and such that can't be found using the search engine. Just be careful dabbling in psychedelics, people may try to pass off other more dangerous drugs as a safe one like LSD.

Here's the thing about the psychedelic experience. It really is a magical thing. It's meant to show one how life can be if everything was utopic, leading to realizations that can empower one to be a better person to themselves and especially toward others. So think about it this way, the "drug-induced experiences", they are not in a seperate category from any other experience. They are meant to make you realize something I believe most humans already have within them, and once that is over and done with, once those experiences are integrated, then that once-foreign psychedelia becomes ingrained into your way of thinking, being, forever. When people say "perma-fried", what they mean is that the person was not ready for the lesson a high dose would put them on the path toward recieving, and so they resist and resist, ultimately appearing insane to others. What I'm trying to say is, be patient, let your life take its course the good and the bad and that psychedelia you so desire will appear in the places you least expect it. But to chase that state of existential bliss that the high provides, it leads down a path to nowhere. Let me tell you dude, I've been there. Oh have I been there. I've gone through grams of 2c-p and 2c-t-2 in a matter of a month or two from not giving myself tolerance breaks. I've jacked my tolerance at one point to where I've eaten a quarter sheet of high grade L (where once two tabs would have had me off my face) and with that quarter sheet, only got some mild euphoria and visuals. But for me, I'm the type of person that had to learn these lessons the hard way. I had been listening to the lesson, and taking notes, but given myself no time to study and integrate and experience life without what had become a chemical crutch. Perhaps you are at the beginning of your journey, or maybe toward the end, maybe tripping more with breaks to integrate will give you that psychedelic-weed experience you so desire. For me, after I stopped tripping, for 5 years I would get hit by a truck of psychedelia every time i smoked weed. Nowadays, not so much. Just relaxes me, calms me down, makes me laugh and gets me hungry. As it is supposed to do. I hope this helps man, sorry for the long post its just I am finally integrating some of the experiences and realizations I was stuck on accepting for so long. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this with like minded individuals such as yourself. Love and light bro

Anyone reading this that can relate, feel free to PM me any time.

Last edited:
Here's the thing about the psychedelic experience. It really is a magical thing. It's meant to show one how life can be if everything was utopic, leading to realizations that can empower one to be a better person to themselves and especially toward others. So think about it this way, the "drug-induced experiences", they are not in a seperate category from any other experience. They are meant to make you realize something I believe most humans already have within them, and once that is over and done with, once those experiences are integrated, then that once-foreign psychedelia becomes ingrained into your way of thinking, being, forever. When people say "perma-fried", what they mean is that the person was not ready for the lesson a high dose would put them on the path toward recieving, and so they resist and resist, ultimately appearing insane to others. What I'm trying to say is, be patient, let your life take its course the good and the bad and that psychedelia you so desire will appear in the places you least expect it. But to chase that state of existential bliss that the high provides, it leads down a path to nowhere. Let me tell you dude, I've been there. Oh have I been there. I've gone through grams of 2c-p and 2c-t-2 in a matter of a month or two from not giving myself tolerance breaks. I've jacked my tolerance at one point to where I've eaten a quarter sheet of high grade L (where once two tabs would have had me off my face) and with that quarter sheet, only got some mild euphoria and visuals. But for me, I'm the type of person that had to learn these lessons the hard way. I had been listening to the lesson, and taking notes, but given myself no time to study and integrate and experience life without what had become a chemical crutch. Perhaps you are at the beginning of your journey, or maybe toward the end, maybe tripping more with breaks to integrate will give you that psychedelic-weed experience you so desire. For me, after I stopped tripping, for 5 years I would get hit by a truck of psychedelia every time i smoked weed. Nowadays, not so much. Just relaxes me, calms me down, makes me laugh and gets me hungry. As it is supposed to do. I hope this helps man, sorry for the long post its just I am finally integrating some of the experiences and realizations I was stuck on accepting for so long. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this with like minded individuals such as yourself. Love and light bro

Anyone reading this that can relate, feel free to PM me any time.

Thank you for enlightening me. Synthesized are not much of available and I here am just a eager fellow ;-;

Ah, I see. My fault mate, haha I was absolutely off my head earlier I read the OP however whilst posting I seem to have went on some kind of tangent. Here's my advice to you now then. That trippy weed feeling, maybe the weed you are smoking is not as strong as you would like for the heightened experience you now seek. The thing with that is that the tolerance builds so fast. I personally feel like it comes in waves. Huge head high, continued smoking, break and coming back to reality, smoking up again after a hard days work and then BOOM. You're right back there in that zone. Wait a few days and then try and get some better weed (no offense), or perhaps some hash, and that feeling will come back again. If it doesn't then... dunno what to tell you :p