• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Kind of sad to see PR and BL dying on the US side of things

I think that the 'import pills' could have a positive effect on the scene in the US (same as everywhere else) - If people are not buying rubbish from the streets then dealers will have to up their game and get / make something better to get a share of the profits.

The other problem is so many people using RC's.

Oh I definitely agree imports aren't a bad thing at all! I've been spoiled and haven't had anything but imports or excellent crystal MDA & MDMA for damn near a year now. And that is in no way depressing at all LOL. The last domestic press I had were ataris, which were definitely pretty damn potent & comparable to imports MG wise (I can't believe I forgot about the Atari bricks LOL). I'd love to see US pressers step up their game to compete with European pressers!!

I've been living in Florida 14 years, and after a long break decided I wanted to roll again about 3 years ago. Unfortunately I was exposed to those 5 meo dalt and Piperzine Paul Frank and Methylone caps. Also several different batches of MDMA from different sources and countries which tested good didn't do anything for me, even at high doses - this doesn't make any sense to me, unless all the batches were heavily cut, which is unlikely, but not impossible.
Recently acquired a couple of imports (Heinekens) which I'm excited about, but a little nervous to try as I've heard they're like rocket fuel and hit very hard. Failing that, I have some Lucy, which I love.
Hopefully the scene in the US will improve. I know people who've been rolling for years who were fooled by MDMA/pipe combos and Methylone, fortunately I'm a little bit more educated on the subject.

Yeah Florida definitely hasn't had the best MDMA scene over the passed few years. Hardly ever see any reports of good shit on PR, which really blows my mind.... Because Florida has some killer fuckin music festivals!! Just amazes me a boring ass state like Utah usually has some pretty killer MDxx (I've eaten nothing but imports for about 9 months) ans before that it was alot of killer crystal MDMA & MDA or Cali presses. Hopefully those heinekens get ya that wonderfully loved up magic we all know and love so much!! I hear those are some bangers. If not I'd say try finding some MDA my friend. That would get ya where ya wanna be!

I had an MDA cap in 94 and thought I was going to die, the rushes were overwhelming like electric shocks. I did however do this on top of 1g of very strong speed (I hate amphetamines/speed now)
This put me off rolling for several years until the lovely 1997 mdma Mitzubishes came out. Those were just pure euphoric bliss, not sketchy or overwhelming like some beans.
Would like to try MDA again but would probably start with a low dose to test the waters ....

Yeah a good starting dose on MDA I'd say is 75-85 mgs because it is REALLY strong. I can see it being way too overwhelming dropping MDA on top of a gram of speed lol. MDA is a little speedy on itself

Those Mitsis were bangin' back in 97'..... Then they came out with another batch that happened to be PMA a couple of years later and two of my friends overdosed and died. I wouldn't know how to find legit pills any more. It used to be all over the place in Orlando. The last 2 times I have tried to roll since 2001 it turned out to be methylone and mephedrone.

Yeah Florida definitely hasn't had the best MDMA scene over the passed few years. Hardly ever see any reports of good shit on PR, which really blows my mind.... Because Florida has some killer fuckin music festivals!! Just amazes me a boring ass state like Utah usually has some pretty killer MDxx (I've eaten nothing but imports for about 9 months) ans before that it was alot of killer crystal MDMA & MDA or Cali presses. Hopefully those heinekens get ya that wonderfully loved up magic we all know and love so much!! I hear those are some bangers. If not I'd say try finding some MDA my friend. That would get ya where ya wanna be!

Breh utah is right bt exas/az/california and wouldn't be surprised if its a huge distribution hub. You'd thnk Florida would be popping b/c of Miami but idk. Florida heads if you're by miami go cop during the march festival i bet you'll find some real shit.

Yeah a good starting dose on MDA I'd say is 75-85 mgs because it is REALLY strong. I can see it being way too overwhelming dropping MDA on top of a gram of speed lol. MDA is a little speedy on itself

I don't know - MDA has really heavy stoned/ tired feeling (for me personally way more than MDMA) - MDA and good speed. MDA, MDMA, good speed <3

I don't know - MDA has really heavy stoned/ tired feeling (for me personally way more than MDMA) - MDA and good speed. MDA, MDMA, good speed <3

Are you sure you're not confusing MDA with MDEA? MDA for me was very rushy like intense electric shocks, MDEA has a very stoning effect.
I guess these things can effect people differently, however what you are describing isn't typical of MDA at all.

I think Bears referring to the flooring properties of md in general. For me mda is very stimulating but will still leave me unable to walk even though I would like to ha.

Also to MrSW I would be careful copping at events without a kit. No reason for thugs to sell good product when the masses have no idea and just want mollies. I just saw the spring break episode of drugs Inc and i can honestly say i cringed when they bought duffle bags full of untested product for dumb asses to gobble up.

Last edited:
Well, I tried the green Heineken's which were supposed to be bangers, nothing happened at all ??? Almost gave up until last night. Half a yellow Warner brother pill, followed by half a pink Bugatti (round not oval pill) 3 hours later had a friend and I rolling very nicely all night. Proper old Skool mdma loved up feeling.
There was no comedown the next day either, these beans are so clean it's ridiculous !
Both pills I tested with Mecke and instantly turned a deep dark inky blue/black colour.

Just bein blunt but a portion of the decline must be due to dnm's and all the infos and forums associated with them. Outside that i think alot of the md scene is as dead as it ever was. .02 peeps.

I'd have to disagree on saying the MDxx scene is dead lol. Certain parts of the country, yes... But not here (western US), there's a large EDM & Club Scene out here and a high demand for such wares still. But yes, some place like middle & south eastern US have hardly an MDxx scene at all. Just depends on where your from I guess...

I totally agree...after a scary experience on a Paul Frank, I never even considered a pill again. Unfortunately now, the alternatives are more often than not RCs too.

They have no idea how many crystalline substances are out there that will get ya feeling good but are far from MDxx. Wish there was a way to promote these 2 wonderful resources alot better!!

what other crystalline substances do you speak of?

i think the younger generation just doesn't like putting full trust into someone by taking a mystery pill, which is essentially what it is unless you've taken it before. also i feel like allot of people are lead to believe mdma is the only drug in there x pill. with some knowledge of MDMA you should have a good chance of finding actual molly(pure crystal mdma) by not purchasing capsules from the sketchy dude with dreads and getting yourself a cheap $10 test kit that will last years and be able to use over 100 times.

I totally agree...after a scary experience on a Paul Frank, I never even considered a pill again. Unfortunately now, the alternatives are more often than not RCs too.

There are good pills going around, and these days probably just as safe as some powder/crystal. Preferably test your stuff or at least research the pill on sites like pillreports and ecstasydata.
I was lucky with the Paul Franks, just felt slightly cracked out on them. Still garbage though

Reagents. I just posted something about a ketamine reagent result and it seems like no one even knows what I'm talking about. I remember when this was seriously awesome, intelligent discussion. I used to always post in the OD thread (way back in like 05). Things have changed *alot* since then. I don't even necessarily expect anyone to know the answer to my reagent test but in the past people would have probably at least discussed it. Within minutes.

Anyway. Def seems like harm reduction is a dying scene, which makes no sense in a world where drug purity and resources are going DOWN! Anyone who wants to be safe is gonna have to have access to GC/MS it seems. Otherwise doing any drugs besides natural at all is getting super dangerous.

I had great ones, and one very very scary one. You're 100% right...its just smart to test everything. Do want nor need a scary ride if it's preventable.