L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Kind of a personal sexual inquiry

Rocketdog13

Greenlighter
My girlfriend of several years has a interesting sexual pleasure I would like to know more about.

After foreplay, and things are warmed up and ready, she loves to have rigorous intercourse, typically she will climax once or twice at least. Then, she does all she can to get me to ejaculate inside her, which is great. What is different is that immediately after I ejaculate inside her, she begs and pleads for me to finger her vagina while she stimulates her breasts and clitoris to a minimum of 3 more vigorous orgasms These orgasms are especially strong when I massage and penetrate her anus with well lubricated fingers. While I enjoy this immensely and love to please her, this is the first woman I have ever known to enjoy this. Is this common? is this something that should concern me? She is beautiful and I adore and love her but I want to be sure I am not leading up to disappointing her in the future. Also, she says she would love to watch video of other couples enjoying the same pleasure which I am unable to locate. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Do you enjoy doing it ? If so then its nothing to be concerned over. (Good luck at finding the video - Imagine UTSE for that :D). Have you not set up a video to tape yourself ?

Your gf is very hot in bed and your only concern should be that you're getting spoiled by her because not every girl is this orgasmic and into getting pleasured in the way that works best for her (or even knows what way that is). And I'm joking that it's a concern. Enjoy every moment. :D