• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kilo of Morphine

Jesus Christ, why would you have that much unless you have a vault inside a mansion. There's no way you could convince a jury that it was for personal use, and besides if you had that much you would definitely have a bunch of new friends as well. It's just a bad idea lol, unless you're an established drug baron. Otherwise, the DEA can smell you before you even think about acquiring something like that.

Somebody close this shit, this dude dosen't know what he's getting himself into :\

u guys are retarded a key of dope trumps morph hydromorph and fent u know it i know it we all know it. A> rush is amazing B> shits got legs C> great euphoria

Maaan, ya'll are crazy.

If you use the search function to look at some of the thousands of fent. threads, you might find this hilarious one I stumbled upon a year or two ago.

This guy posts in AD asking what the street price of (Some Version) Fent. was, for a kilo. Now, it wasn't the question, but someone posted eventually in the thread and gave the street prices for 3 three kinds of Fent. A few more people who rarely ever post also commented on the mystery partys price list being correct. All this occured before the thread was closed, because we don't do that here at Bluelight.

Anyway, there are some crazy people here who synthesized/purchased quantities of things you haven't even dreamed of. I'm not one of them, but these people are here, man.

Use the search funtion and you will find threads a million times more, ahhh, "insightful" than this one. Morphene and that other guy made some good points though..

All tolerance develops exponentially including morphine. And even at high tolerance you wont be doing more than a few dozen mgs a day of fent whereas with a high morphine tolerance you could be doing a couple grams a day..........meaning the fent is guna last much much longer even at extremely high doses.

Lol buying a kilo of morphine on the internet?

Mr. Psych0naut...meet Mr. Smith with the federal bureau of investigation, and Mr. Smith of the DEA. ...why don't you take a seat.
What's the federal bureau of investigation or the dea? The only ones I don't like to meet who do investigation are the FIOD-ECD or AIVD, but as long as my gibberish I post here is only theoretical, I don't have to worry about those folks anyway, and since I'm not a terrorist I don't have to worry about the latter anyway :)

Haha buying morphine much less a kilo of morphine on the net wouldnt attract the attension of customs now would it 8) . Also i doubt very much that any place on the net would sell a substance as controlled as morphine and if they did have a site up like that more then likely it would be a rip off. I mean hell why not get pharmaceutical grade diamorphine through the mail? lol.
If you play it smart you won't attract the attention of customs, someone who isn't me has experienced it first hand. Just let the chemical in question be sealed in a vacuum sealed plastic bag and label it with some boring chemical name not related to anything regulated, and voila. And there shure as hell are companies who advertise on certain websites on the internet, who will sell and deliver regulated drugs like benzodiazepines and opioids, and even custom synthesise others for you like rare fentanyls or old skool barbiturates. You just have to know where to look or have the right sources. Someone I know has had experience with ordering controlled substances from several different suppliers on several different occasions, with no problems from either them, customs or FIOD. Diamorphine is something very different, it is a well known drug of abuse with no medical purpose in any country in the world except for Brittain and maybe one or two others, but instead only has a well earned name as a illegal drug of abuse. Morphine on the other hand is one of the building blocks of modern medicine and is still used today in vast quantities all around, and is legal for medical purposes in every country. So ordering Morphine or ordering Diacetylmorphine are two very different things.

All tolerance develops exponentially including morphine. And even at high tolerance you wont be doing more than a few dozen mgs a day of fent whereas with a high morphine tolerance you could be doing a couple grams a day..........meaning the fent is guna last much much longer even at extremely high doses.
You obviously don't have any well based knowledge of the subject being discussed, if you did you would know of the effects Fentanyl and its derivatives has on the mu-opioid receptors, pulling them through the cell liningl effectively destroying them and rendering them useless. Because of this, tolerance to Fentanyl and it's derivatives increase much more exponentially than morphine, while morphine's tolerance actually doesn't even really increase exponentially but linear. Do you even have any idea what the difference is between exponentiall and linear?

hey in theory is their a way to convert the morphine HCL to Dia-morphine?

Yes, reflux morphine with an excess of two moles of acetic acid anhydride for one mole of morphine, an excess in the order of three moles of acetic acid anhydride to morphine would be optimal. Let it reflux in a pressurised vessel for 5-8 hours and you got your crude Heroin. Clean it up by acid-base extraction and ethanol-activated charcoal wash and filter and you end up with pure Heroin, which can easilly be turned into the HCl salt with hydrochloric acid. All the info for this procedure can be found on the internet and the equipment necesarry to do this procedure can be quite easilly obtained.

Hey cocknot the human body develops tolerance to any opioid in an exponential manner. So no, morphine tolerance is not linear. As for receptor internalization, that is just one of a few
Possible mechanisms the cell has to reduce the constant noise of receptor activation. Both morph and fentanyl are ggoinf to have receptors being turndover but due to fents higher affinity and shorter duration of action the mechanisms of tolerance appear more quickly. The possible choices involve receptor downregulation, decoupling the receptor from signal transduction, etc. Basically all tolerance develops due to a combination of these reaso. And probaly more we don't know about yet, so don't go spreading lies about fentanyl causing receptors
To be destroyed while morphine does not because the truth is they both do but one faster than the other which is why morph tolerance may appear linear next to fents but in actuallity it is not. So why don't u go back to ur spaceship!

Ps pressurized vessel not required for your stated reaction jackass

Last edited:
This thread breaks more then a few rules i think including the no drug synthesis rule. Im sure it will be closed as soon as a mod sees it.

In a few countries there would not be much of a difference from getting a kilo of morphine shipped to you then a kilo of diamorphine. The US is one that you would get nailed alot harder for the diamorphine but youd probably be in prison the rest of your life for a kilo of morphine anyway so it wouldnt matter much.

Also there is a HUGE difference in getting benzodiazepines, mild opiates such as tramadol, darvocet, the rare bit of codeine and even phenobarbital and primidone then getting a whole fucking kilo of morphine shipped to you. Most sites ive looked at the only opioid they will ship is tramadol and this is because it's not scheduled at all in most countries.

Hey guys I have a question and morphine related so I thought I would ask here instead of a new thread.
I saw that nasal is 10 to 20% and oral is 30%, I read this in the sticky.
I thought it was the other way around for Morphine.
Does anyone know for sure
thanks