• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kief Grinders.

This thread is about grinders not vaporizers, lets try to stay on topic please. ;)

Or just save your money and get a vaporizer...

Original poster: your buddy sure got ripped off. Good quality kief grinders can easily be obtained for 30 dollars. Even so they're not as efficient as they'd have you think, because you're robbing bud of its trichomes. A vaporizer is much more efficient, high wise and money wise.

this doesn't make any sense.... a grinder has nothing to do with consuming the thc. you are just separating plant parts for later consumption.

Did you read that this post is 5 years old?... lol Also, after reading this, all the 2004 posts. Lots of morons on this forum >_> "SELL SOME KIEF TO KIDS AS CRACK!"

If you do not use a grinder, most of the kief gets stuck to your fingers and is wasted.

Just wanted to chime in, i bought a nice little 4 chamber grinder a while back for 20 bucks at my local flee market and it works great! Granted its a bit small and only grinds about a gram at a time but i love it! Id recommend one to every smoker

what does the fourth chamber do?

^ nevermind, different sized screen then a keif screen.

ok so i looked and i could not find it,

how many microns across are the holes in a sharpstone 4 piece grinder's keif screeen?

Last edited:
No, just the kief goes into the screen and falls into the other part rather than getting stuck in your grinder, making it harder to grind bud and pain in the ass to get out for smoking purposes, i'm pretty damn sure anyways

do such grinders make the ground bud noticably weaker?

Im usually to high to tell

Not really. Unless you have accurate THC readings you can calculate in your brain

Does anyone tend to smoke more when they grind up there bud? lol