kidney pain when on test 400

frozenfridge

Bluelighter
Hi just looking for some advice am on 1ml of test 400 a week (400mg) an was on oxymetolone 50mg x14 days at the start of my course I am now 5 week into my course an I am experiencing pain in my kidneys does anyone know any reasons for this
P.S. I am drinking 4liters a day an have been on milk thistle for 6 weeks any input would be appreciated

Hi just looking for some advice am on 1ml of test 400 a week (400mg) an was on oxymetolone 50mg x14 days at the start of my course I am now 5 week into my course an I am experiencing pain in my kidneys does anyone know any reasons for this
P.S. I am drinking 4liters a day an have been on milk thistle for 6 weeks any input would be appreciated

Get yourself off to the doctors and get a check up..

I'm currently running test 400 as well and I'm into week 7, I've not experienced kidney pain

I've just done a quick google and there are a few discussions about testosterone and kidney stones, not to worry you because I don't know anything about it...that's just what came up

hopefully somebody else can chime in

I beg anybody that ventures into the dark side to please get bloodwork done on a monthly basis, its not uncommon to have stomach pain on a bombs same with superdrol anavar oral turinabol but get the facts know for yourself what that pain is from, don't wonder. you say your running 400mgs of test e a week? brother bump that dosage up a little. if your gaining efficiently don't but my first cycle 400mgs i didint feel shit and i wish i could name the gear you'd know its legit. when i bumped to 500mgs all was well but you know yourself better than anybody here do whats right.

Last edited:
Yea have bumped it up to 600 mg of the test it's a blen of cyp prop an enth thought I was getting gyno aswell but had subsided. Put the illness down to stress and working in coldstoors

What brand/lab were you using?