European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ketmaine infusion treatment

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Anyone have any experience with this treatment or know anyone who has undergone this treatment (im based in the UK)

What sort of prices are you looking at per session?

What sorts of doses are they giving to patients ?

What are your thoughts on this type of treatment? Are they just marking up ketamine 100x the price and basically scamming vunrable people?

What are your thoughts on the ethics of such treatment?

thoughts?

I don't know much about it but I had a friend who had a very painful disease, I cant even remember what its called, but it makes him unable to sweat. Anyway, I remember him telling me the only thing that works the breakout pain is a ketamine infusion. He's had it a number of times. But also he's been denied it when in an unfamiliar hospital and people thought he was just BSing. ASAIK its free within the canadian healthcare system??

I have read an article about this so don't have any first or secondhand knowledge

From what I gather the patient went to a clinic which was decorated in a very wood panel, modern spa, calming atmosphere kind of way

Paid £8000 for an IV (i think) khole which immediately is followed by a therapy session. Cant remember if the price includes a course of 2-3 treatments or just one but not more than that. The premis is that the khole basically shatters your entire perspective on reality, yourself and your normal thought processes. The therapy session is then aimed at controlling how those thought processes reform immediately after to see if you can reprogram damaging ones etc.

Personally would rather spend £30-40 quid on a bag of k and some calming hangings and go to a needle exchange.

Get at least 15 "sessions" for that

Edit: my apologies im thinking of a different treatment. Need to work on reading comprehension lol. Have read about infusions fixing intense chronic agony type syndromes, they sound really hard-core though