• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine ?

Pinprick

Bluelighter
Hi , I’ve never tried it but I’m currently in Cambodia where you can pretty much walk into a pharmacy and obtain meds without a script so getting to my question I’ve always wanted to try it but know little about it what would be the idle form to buy ( I have rigs with me for my TRT ) what would be a good dose for a newbie to try , thank you for the info ......

dose
try one thin line on each side and wait 30 min if u are not satisfied with the numbness take 2 more lines and thats how it starts

If you've never tried it I'd go with 20mg for a first taste. Some people are gonna say it's too little but ket can be a fucking jarring experience if are not experienced and it comes up super fast so you're gonna know in just a few minutes if it's too little

If you're gonna do it IM I'd go even lower, like 10mg. You can always do more but never less

50mg/line - see how you feel (15/20m) then another one until you reach k-hole. Eyeballing it's dangerous, so the best way to eyeball a 25/50mg is a bump.

That's it. You don't need anything else. If you have any other issues, please report back. Have fun.

Hi , I’ve never tried it but I’m currently in Cambodia where you can pretty much walk into a pharmacy and obtain meds without a script so getting to my question I’ve always wanted to try it but know little about it what would be the idle form to buy ( I have rigs with me for my TRT ) what would be a good dose for a newbie to try , thank you for the info ......
Update, so far I visited 8 pharmacies and none of them carry it other drugs are available all of the sell Xanax , Valium 5 mg #100 for $6 Tramadol was #10 of 50 mg for $1.50, I found one that sells 20 mg OxyContin for $25 a pop, I also picked up a box of codeine phosphate 20 for $3.50, I’m going to go try a vet supply place tomorrow, they don’t raise an eyebrow when you ask for it it’s just that they don’t stock it, I believe anything can be ordered which I may go that route if tomorrow don’t work out..... ✌

Last edited:
imo Ket sucks, worst drug ive ever tried. Y dont u stick to the lovely benzos and opiates uve bought xp.

imo Ket sucks, worst drug ive ever tried. Y dont u stick to the lovely benzos and opiates uve bought xp.
Druggies are curious folks and I’m no exception to that ,I was a dope fiend/speed ballers for over 3 decades for other folks that not there cup of tea and I’m ok with that , different strokes for different folks applies here, bigtime ✌️