• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine - What are your experiences dealing with pre-mature exit from a k hole?

I had been iv'ing ketamine all evening (my usual hole dose IV is about 170-180mg) when I called my wife to check in. She immediately is accusing me of using needles and threatening to kill herself and my then unborn daughter.

Needless to say I dropped what I was doing, threw my stuff in the car and drove over a half hour home, super fucked on k, to find she was just threatening.

The shitty thing was I left in such a hurry that I left a vial of k injection solution laying in the office I had been in working. Lost a damn full time IT job when they found the vial the next morning. This was the worst premature exit ever.
I kind of can feel why you would be on ket to deal with such a person.
Sorry if im blunt, maybe she just had a really tough period.
I hope you both are doing good.

The only time I've ever tried K, I didn't know what it was, My brother said it'll be fine.

I went into a bathroom stall to take it, and an hour later I was still trying to figure out how to get out of the damn stall.

The security at the giant venue that was a known rave venue, kindly walked me outside the rear entrance where I sobered in a few minutes. Found my brother called him and asshole and then we all walk back into the club.

Kind of dick move by your bro, at least if he wasnt clear about starting slow.
Ket is like reverse Cocaine, you should build up to a good dose imo.
Esp without tolerance.

Not me. If I'm on 50mg or higher I can't even walk and nothing makes sense, but then again I almost never dose at that level. So maybe if you have a higher tolerance you'll be able to shake yourself out of a k-hole easily.