View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ketamine variants

Zephyn

Bluelighter
so, i am really confused. i used to get vials from vets in central and south america while travelling of random brands id never heard of and always had a great psychdelic holey experience. then i started buying random powder K, all tests as K, except i dont test it when i receive already packaged vials. I got either a very legit counterfeit cheminova vial or a legit one, i only say counterfeit as either this is the r isomer k people talk about maybe, but it was just very very chill and relaxing, when the K i got before that was powder, s+, tested, high quality and very psychedelic and induced a sort of manic afterglow for me. this stuff i have been doing tonight is much more relaxing than the anxiety producing trip i had last time. is this an isomer thing ? anyone know whats in cheminova? is this some other chill dissociative thats weaker than ketamine (i never holed, and i was able to hole albeit at a high dose last time with the s+) put into a fake vial? lol i mean it wasnt trippy at all really. ive had anesket as well - based upon the name and effects i think anesket might be esketamine... (i think anesket and cheminova are just popular mexican brands, idk why they are the only 3 because in my experience it was always some random supplier for the vet's K not some branded shit. , and that seemed to be more like the s+. it would be nice to find a good blend. wish i could get the stuff i used to use in guatemala

Last edited:
i mean, form of consumption is a big variable. snorting and injecting and oral and boofing are not the same, and will have different effects. there is, ofc, the different isomers, and as I see it, most ket you get is on a spectrum. getting ket you like is tough, my ex and i liked very different isomers and blends.

i mean, form of consumption is a big variable. snorting and injecting and oral and boofing are not the same, and will have different effects. there is, ofc, the different isomers, and as I see it, most ket you get is on a spectrum. getting ket you like is tough, my ex and i liked very different isomers and blends.
I almost always IM. Drying and snorting vials doesnt make a huge difference to me. just wish i knew what was in some of these. like cheminova for example is radically different effects from some of the S+ isomer powder/crystals going around, but feels like it is the more sedating isomer. The off-brand vials i used to get felt like more of a balance, though i remember the occasional one being more like how my experience with the cheminova went. I definitely prefer the anxiety suppressing kind, as opposed to the kind that induces a manic trip. in a perfect world id have access to both reguarly. only wish i could invest in some and hold onto it, but with this class of drugs (like most these days) i tend to finish however much i get, whether that means going on a week long binge or finishing up a gram or two in a day.

im thinking given that, other than TRYING to hold onto some/hiding it from myself for a month, ketamine will make a good launching pad for psychedelics while im in such a weird spot mentally. i could imagine taking a little bit of acid while im in a ketamine glow, but cant even remotely imagine it otherwise.

Don't you think that apart from the obvious difference between s-ket and racemic every ketamine experience is unique being a psychedelic and sometimes it's more of a calm feeling sometimes more manic as you describe it?

Don't you think that apart from the obvious difference between s-ket and racemic every ketamine experience is unique being a psychedelic and sometimes it's more of a calm feeling sometimes more manic as you describe it?
I would say so but the difference is so night and day that I think it has to be an isomer thing. i mean its like they are different drugs.

I would say so but the difference is so night and day that I think it has to be an isomer thing. i mean its like they are different drugs.

True, I've never tried taking ket in any form other than insufflated, but I do know that the effects (for me) differ with the consumption method for other ketamine related substances (DCK and 2F-DCK for me).