• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ketamine to help with Kratom withdrawals?

Winzip52

Bluelighter
I’m starting ketamine infusions next week for depression. Ive started and stopped Kratom three times over the past four years. I’ve taken it daily for about 7 months. I tried recently to taper and quit but the withdrawals got too bad and I caved. What I’m wondering is if the ketamine will in any way help get me off the Kratom? I so want to be done taking Kratom.

Ketamine helps during the effects because it disconnects you from your body. However the duration is quite short so it's not the best option. A better option is gabapentin as it lasts a long time and blocks quite a few of the symptoms.

The amount given in ketamine infusions varies, different clinics seem to have different protocols.

From what mg to what mg of ketamine do you think is givin during an infusion I've imed 500mg Wich I'm aware is a huge dose I've never ived it I think where I live 1 ketamine infusion is 600 dollars so I wanna try it but I don't wanna waste my money I wanna be like the people you see in the hospital who were given ketamine,laughing loopy hallucinations so please let me know