Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine Therapy IM Dosing

harrihoare

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I'm wondering if you can advise me on ketamine and dosing I would need to self administer for micro and macro affect please.

I'm a bit new and trying to figure it all out.. I don't know what strength solution vial I need for IM or how to calculate the amount to dose (micro and macro). I'm trying to source medical grade hydrochloride (?), I'm seeing there is 'S' and 'R' types or am I confused? Whats the difference?

All I know is the amount I took with an underground guide for therapy purposes, (between 0.1 and 0.8ml - but no idea of the 'type' or 'strength' in the vial (?). I would like to continue to self administer and act on self treatment safely and effectively. I have contact for an integration coach.

(Just to make note: I'm a responsible adult, looking only for correct information and guidance on the product and dosing, from people with knowledge and experience - I'm not looking to be lectured about the decision I'm making.... it's going to happen, so help me do it safely please 🙏.)

I'm also having trouble sourcing and.. ATM I'm fishing around on Telegram hoping for a lead. Do I need to test whatever it is I manage to buy and how?

Thank you in advance for your advice and shared knowledge.

The vial concentration will be in mg/mL. So like let's say it's 30 mg/ml.

Let's say you want a 200 mg dose (very heavy dose). You wouod have to divide 200 by 30....and the answer is how many mL to inject.

I would buy the most expensive testing kit you can afford from bunk police.....but at the bare minimum test with fentanyl strips.

Do not inject while standing or in a chair you can fall out of.

Also check out the ketamine bladder damage sticky above. This drug is ultra addictive and destructive to organs.

Thank you I appreciate that.

Are the experienced and physical affects in mg for IM the same as other forms (such as IV/oral etc)? I can't seem to find any info on what constitutes a light/med/heavy dose for IM.

Also, am I looking for 's' / 'r' ketamine? A particular brand? Or is all 'ketamine hydrochloride ' the same thing?

I'm planning to follow a six session protocol followed with possible monthly top ups (in line with clinic usage). Which seems to be ok for organ and bladder affects? Would microdosing in between be toxic? As far as I can tell it's heavy and frequent dosing that is damaging.

Thanks again

Thank you I appreciate that.

Are the experienced and physical affects in mg for IM the same as other forms (such as IV/oral etc)? I can't seem to find any info on what constitutes a light/med/heavy dose for IM.

Also, am I looking for 's' / 'r' ketamine? A particular brand? Or is all 'ketamine hydrochloride ' the same thing?

I'm planning to follow a six session protocol followed with possible monthly top ups (in line with clinic usage). Which seems to be ok for organ and bladder affects? Would microdosing in between be toxic? As far as I can tell it's heavy and frequent dosing that is damaging.

Thanks again
The majority of my use was microdosing and low-functional doses I could work on and I developed bladder damage eventually.

I've only IVed ketamine never IMed it.

Thanks again, this is good to know.

Do you know if there is a particular brand that is better than another? I'm hoping for less potential side affects.

S-Ketamine seems to generally have less “side effects” with greater afterglow per dosage. I think when prescribed it’s generally S-K but I could be wrong.

-GC

How do I find out what kind of dose is going to have what sort of affect for IM?

I've managed to find a source. He's offered a 50mg or 100mg solution. Are they both safe for IM? The bottle I currently I have was sold to me without a label so I have no idea what the strength of the solution is and was given only a vague outlay of how much ml to inject.

Guidelines given were 0.1ml micro. 0.5-0.85ml macro experience.

I've been experimenting with amounts under and on the 0.5ml range. I feel safe there and the experience has been mostly pleasant. But I feel like I could go 'deeper'? When I took a 0.85ml previously with a sitter I had a 'bad trip' so I'm a bit scared to go there again. Would it be the dose or the 'set and setting' that caused the affect? Does a higher dose have a 'better' therapeutic affect?

At this lower level, the experience feels less intense, less scary, but also potentially less useful? I think I sort of expect some deep, difficult, insightful transcendental journey that has to be challenging for it to be worthwhile... Or it kind of feels more recreational.

Looking forward to your insight. Thank you again for the support.

Best,

Imogen

How do I find out what kind of dose is going to have what sort of affect for IM?

I've managed to find a source. He's offered a 50mg or 100mg solution. Are they both safe for IM? The bottle I currently I have was sold to me without a label so I have no idea what the strength of the solution is and was given only a vague outlay of how much ml to inject.

Guidelines given were 0.1ml micro. 0.5-0.85ml macro experience.

I've been experimenting with amounts under and on the 0.5ml range. I feel safe there and the experience has been mostly pleasant. But I feel like I could go 'deeper'? When I took a 0.85ml previously with a sitter I had a 'bad trip' so I'm a bit scared to go there again. Would it be the dose or the 'set and setting' that caused the affect? Does a higher dose have a 'better' therapeutic affect?

At this lower level, the experience feels less intense, less scary, but also potentially less useful? I think I sort of expect some deep, difficult, insightful transcendental journey that has to be challenging for it to be worthwhile... Or it kind of feels more recreational.

Looking forward to your insight. Thank you again for the support.

Best,

Imogen

Ive injected alot of street ket in my days, i get very pure and not cut products though.
Never ever had any issues even when shooting several grams in a day.
This is def not recommended since you can never know wth you are getting etc.

But if you cant get med grade vials i recomend you buy empty sterilised vials and a bunch of high quality micron filters.

Then use bac water and make a solution at a proper ratio for your needs.
Filter it a few times through fresh filters and fill up the empty vials etc.

Maybe get some reagent tests to make sure there isnt anything else active in the ket though.

Here where i live most ket is very high quality and ive never heard of it being laced with anything dangerous.
But you never know, in some places it could be mixed with fentanyl or something similar to make it seem more potent.