• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Ketamine as an Anti-Depressant

To the people talking about MXE... whether it's good or not, it doesn't matter because I won't be doing it and that's not why I created this thread. Thanks.

Ok... an update...

I have 0.5g of ketamine crystals on the way from a source who claims it's pure, but I want to try it first before getting any more. I will have to snort a little bit initially because it's safer, however my eventual preferred route would be IM injection. Snorting seems like a bit of a waste for what I want to do.

I've read the ketamine FAQ and jamy's thread but there are some basic pieces of info I'm missing, mostly because I'm a newbie:

1) How do I measure out miligram proportions? Are there tiny spoons and gram scales for that?
2) How do I convert the crystal to a liquid form that I could inject?
3) Since IM would be a stronger ROA, how do I calculate mg/mL dosages with a cc syringe to ensure I am doing a therapeutic dose only?

There is also the question of purity. If I'm going to inject this I should probably get it tested first. If its all crystals and it has that distinct ketamine smell, should I trust it?

I can't help but read over this thread. I have found an interesting compound worthy to you my fellow human who is entangled with depression. My compound is Herbal, Succulent known as Kanna Sceletium Tortuosum.
It has Moderate Anti Anxiety and Anti Depressant effects. I would consider it a lot more potent than St.johns wort on the order of 10-100 times. For me around 100 times more potent. I would recommend you buy it from a good vendor and that you use it orally twice a day once in the morning around 8 o clock 1 gram dosage and then in the afternoon hours a 2-3 gram dosage. At first it will have a stimulatory effect, Social Anxiety is reduced conversations will flow easier, you will smile more often Later on and in her dosages Sedativ effects are noted this is especially good for dealing with Anxiety. It can get rid of anxiousness for the whole day if you dose the way I recommend.
It has antidepressant effects superior to that of Imipramine HCL the original anti depressant or first generation.
Active compound in Kanna seems to be Mesembrine. An Indo Alkaloid very active in pure form at low dosages.
This is it. If you need more help PM me in Regards to Kanna.
I most certainly recommend it to you. Works for my anxiety states well.
For Severe Depression and Severe Anxiety Kanna would need very high dosages the order of 4 grams to be effective.
Also just buy Kanna Powder no extract etc.

Basically kanna it is like Natures Mild MDMA. YOu will also notice improved appreciation of Music and also when I took Kanna the world appears brighter the Sun light is stronger. It is remeniscent to the feeling I get from Shrooms on the afterglow. My mind also feels blank and Calm Physical body feels calm as well. Kanna also seems to supress apetite it worked for me. I Could go half a day without food when dosing on Kanna. In Larger dosages stimulativ effect followed by a Sedativ effect which either you will sleep off or it will follow you around for a few hours. In smaller dosages Stimulativ effect noted followed by Slight sedation.
The stimulation is comparable to Caffeine though different not as physical you feel stimulated and you feel physically& mentally calm and not anxious at the same time. Not only that it seems to increase my motivation and my ability to concentrate as well. It seems to have a long duration of anti anxiety effects. It has a patent in the USA on Mesembrine proven to be useful in Psychological adverse states this is even according to a US patent.
I am mad that so many people look down on Kanna this substances works for me. I buy my Kanna from a good Vendor and it works it is also a lot better than St.Johns wort.
It will also cause an effect for you to feel slightly apathetic in the sense that you will feel less bothered by certain things in life.
SImiliar to SSRI Antidepressants. It is as potent as Imipramine HCL though a lot safer and herbal I recommend KANNA>

I will agree that K is highly addictive! Do not take that lightly. My quick story was I was using K for about two years like a fiend. Became obsessed with holing out and the subject of near death/dying. So to say the least I was really pushing the limits. Doing 100-200 MG and then get right in the shower and have the hot water run down the back of my neck as you look away from the shower head, I find this one of the best ways to trance out, I've stood there before for ten min under the shower not blinking, watching as my shower transformed into and elevator to take me to the parts unknown. Okay so I had had my limit nothing was going right, gf problems, very little hrs at work and I was stuck in this crazy dissociate binge, nothing was looking good and I was probably for the first time really considering on ending it all (that will never happen now). So there I am fetal position in the shower crying like a baby. Decide to do I believe 250mg and did the shower trance I talked about but this time I had this fantastic Zorn & Laswell cd playing. During the two songs I was able to take that inspiration and put it to something positive, I started looking at all the good things that I was over-looking, that shower honestly changed my life for the better forever, I could give a lot more details bit that's the gist of it. K is probably one of the best if not the best anti-depressant. You just have to keep yourself in check with overdoing it, and for my old friend MXE. He will not give you the same cosmic exploration that K will. K is the wise king, MXE is just the jester. I wish you the best of luck!!!

^ I can't share this, which is surely subjective, but i've found MXE much more hedonistic and better for self-exploration than K, even though i haven't that much experience with K to date. MXE is also more euphoric and the afterglow, hence the antidepressant effect, lasts longer. But they're both worthwile substances.

It's already been decided that I am doing K for this.

Please stay on topic with my questions, thank you.

My post wasn't actually meant for you and i don't think it's forbidden replying to peoples posts in an open forum. Sorry ;)