• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] Intramuscular Injection (IM)

I assume, that when one fills their own vials, that the ketamine solution does not fall susceptible to the same kinds of accelerated degradations tha Tryptamines in solution fall subject to? Or is there a mfg technique they use at the pharma labs to keep its potency?

Few questions about IM K,

Will 8mm (5/16") needles be long enough?

Is ket (from the DN) typically cut and if so, how dangerous is it to IM after filtering through cotton?
How much risk is there for abscess?

Few questions about IM K,

Will 8mm (5/16") needles be long enough?

Is ket (from the DN) typically cut and if so, how dangerous is it to IM after filtering through cotton?
How much risk is there for abscess?

Yeah I don't know. Just went like 90 degree angle down into the deltoid and slowly did it. We'll see.

Those are a bit short but if you have not too much body fat and good muscles it'll do. You just don't want to subcutaneous inject it. The vastus laterlias(so!) Is my personal favorite. Easiest to get the job done quickly and easier! Also invest in a micron filter if you don't have one already!

I just use regular insulin syringes.
Works great around my delts or pecs.
Idk why but i dont like injections in my lower body.
The delts is where it usually ends up.

Yeah I got bruises on my arms now. Gotta be careful kids. Poking yourself with syringes may not be good for your vascular or epidermic health lol

Fuckin not even IM, just IV k-hole every night for the past 9 days. This won't end well.