• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Ketamine Subthread] Cooking K

cooking it in the microwave worked fine for me but my ? was how is k used for human rec uses

Could you rephrase that question? I don't understand what you're saying.

cooking it in the microwave worked fine for me but my ? was how is k used for human rec uses

Um....what?
Ketamine is used as a dissociative, ingested primarily via insufflation of dehydrated ketamine solution, i.e. ketamine HCl.

It gives the user a feeling of what I like to call "wonkiness".

I highly suggest you take a read from the erowid vault located here.

From your post it sounds like you cooked up some K but dont really know what you're doing. I highly suggest not doing any until you've read up on the substance you're ingesting.

Be a responsible user, or please dont use at all, that's my motto.

Hey everyone. Im a big fan of the stove technique.
My friend claims that putting the liquid in the oven is the best technique. He attempted this the other night. It seemed to yield back a good amount but the potency seemed to have been lost a little bit

KETAMAX vials??

hi there everybody, was just wondering what would be the best most efficient way to dry out 10ml vials of ketamax?

iv heard a ten ml / 500mg vial can dry out to 1g if done correctly...

anybody any usefull info/methods?

Glass microwave pan, with a smaller pan in it and cover it with another piece of glass (if you can get those slightly curved pieces from like a chem lab they work really best, but microwave pans are pretty similar in shape/size, not 100% the same though). Cook (Dry) it out either with a hot lamp or in an oven/microwave if you cant fucking wait. I guess if you need more in details pm me but its really not too complex.

Some correct me if i messed something up been a few years lol.

I'd be sketched out about putting chemicals in a microwave.. But then again I don't know much.

okay you have 2 options:
(Dont do microwave option, least efficient)

1. If your in no hurry, just pour it onto a plate, and let it air dry (will take a day or so)
Or
2. get a pot with boiling water, then put a plate on top (but not too high that the plate moves about or cracks. Pour k onto the plate, it shouldnt take too long for it to evapourate.

Never had a vial myself, but i did this experiment with sugar in water just to see how hard it would be.

A 500mg vial will dry out to 500mg of ketamine and any preservatives which were in there, not 1g of ketamine.

I would like you to ask to make use of these Subthreads of the Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (D3rf please get back to use to acknowledge this so that this thread can be closed, I have mentioned before though long ago, that it has no use hosting a thread on every single brand):

About cooking K, meant for discussion of the preparation of your vial if you want to snort or eat the crystal:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/257413-Ketamine-Subthread-Cooking-K

About Ketamax, you mention that but it is just ketamine pretty much like other brands. Only there are differences in preservatives that are added to it and some preparations are racemic ketamine and some are the S-isomer which has somewhat different effects.

Oh I thought there was discussion of what different brands contain exactly what, but I am not finding it in the K index.

But there is a thread for discussion of the different isomers:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/447697-Ketamine-Subthread-Isomers-R-and-S-Ketamine

Then there is also this discussion in another thread, I quote (please note Shambles, he is a respectable senior member of our community):

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...th-benzodiazepine-(probably-Tiletamine)/page3

The Rotex/RwlPindi Ketamax is very good. Has 500mg ket base in 10mls solution, yet when dried gives 1.1 g and actually feels like 1.1g of proper Ket

the fact i am called Ketamax should say its left a lasting impression
:D

wat! - ketamax 500mg when cooked gives 500mg, i've had bajillions of these recently

Ok my pindi Ketamax, (there a few different manufactures for different territories) weighs up at 1g.. or i have half gram dodgy scales :/ i am not saying the rest IS ket.. maybe sodium?

but getting back to my point it feels stronger more rounded and finer than any bladder rinse to be found in UK, I will rather have this 500MG vial to any Gram of sugar/granule crystal available in uk

hehe, ketamax is the only brand available here, usually around 2$ to 3$ a pop for a 500mg bottle :)

Im curious about the isomer though, Im guessing its all or mostly R Isomer as i've never seen round crystals of any kind out of the many times i've dried it, and I can't find any info regarding this...

Pretty sure Ketamax is racemic. All brands are racemic other than (I think) Ketaset which is S-ket. No R-ket is produced for commercial brands and it's all but unknown on the black market too. The vast majority of all ketamine either branded products or black market is racemic. S-ket turns up on the black market here and there but there is only one commercial S-ket product (Ketaset as mention, I think, but not 100%).

PS: That's a great price you get it for too =D

Last edited:
:Dl

this has all been very helpfull :) thank you to everybody who took the time to reply! im glad to have this info on this subject :) makes for very interesting reading!

thanks guys :)

Merged in the recent thread about "Ketamax" since it was related to cooking technique :)

ketamine IV/IM vial drying to powder

I have obtained some vials of ketamine for im/iv in liquid, how do i efficiently dry these out into a powder for snorting? is it as simple as just letting the liquid evaporate ?

You could let the liquid evaporate by putting it in the sun for a fe wdays (with a cheesecloth or something on top to prevent dust/random shits going inside it).

I've seen people put it all on a deep plate and just microwave it til the waters gone. It seems to be able to withstand the heat. No clue if you microwave for a short period and let it sit (repeat til all water is evap) or if you evap it all in one go.

There's a few ways to go about doing it.

Easiest: cook it down in a clean pot that you're not going to use for food
Other ways are using a microwave, putting it in a saucer above a pot of boiling water (indirect heat) and pouring it out to dry in the sun.

Ketamine is fairly heat stable and shouldn't break down without serious amounts of heating.

Merged in a thread basically asking about cooking K - read all about it here. :)

Question for any of you chemists out there. I left my ketamine HCL to dry in an Altoids tin, and by the time it was dry it had turned an awful looking blackish/brown color. I'm thinking that it might've reacted with something in the tin. What I don't understand is that the Altoids tin is made of steel, and I've heard that cooking ket on a pan (which are often made of stainless steel) is perfectly fine. Can anyone explain what is happening and whether I can salvage my ket?

ket b gone.jpg