• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK-a,n-DMT
AKA tryptamethcathinone lol
sketcher-17.png

Can we say non - maoi triple monoamine releaser?

Possibly. The ketone would lower the LogP so the dose would need to be higher, but the secondary amine will vastly reduce 5HT2a affinity.

Possibly. The ketone would lower the LogP so the dose would need to be higher, but the secondary amine will vastly reduce 5HT2a affinity.
The ketone is necessary to prevent maoi activity because n-methyl AMT is an maoi. Also, the n-methyl is necessary to prevent the formation of a dimer between the oxygen and the nitrogen.

Could be the next mdma lol

Also, other beta ketone tryptamines might be possible to skirt legal issues.

I'd like to try beta keto 5-meo-dipt since I never got to try foxy. I got to try 4-ho-dipt once and I've had good times with 5-meo-mipt.

Last edited:
BK-a,n-Dmt aka beta keto n-methyl aMT
AKA tryptamethcathinone lol
sketcher-17.png

Can we say non - maoi triple monoamine releaser?

It's literally the tryptamine equivalent of methylone.
Spot on! Very good idea. Considering it is quite possibility one of the easiest RC to synth . I thought about bk-indoles sometime ago but the MDPV kind DNRI ie replace the N-methyl with pyrolidine and the alfa methyl with propyl. But that one you suggest look like way better kind of methylone. Has it even been done?

Spot on! Very good idea. Considering it is quite possibility one of the easiest RC to synth . I thought about bk-indoles sometime ago but the MDPV kind DNRI ie replace the N-methyl with pyrolidine and the alfa methyl with propyl. But that one you suggest look like way better kind of methylone. Has it even been done?
Not that I'm aware of.

No - by FAR this is the simplest and cheapest RC to make. It can be produced in >99% yield via the reductive amination of 1,2-diphenylethan-1-one and isopropylamine.

It's as potent as diphenidine as an NMDA antagonist but it's also a DRI with about 1/2 the potency of pyrovalerone. 60-80mg of the above is an excellent club drug. It never got into production because the idiots we used to scale stuff claimed they couldn't dehydrate thermally. I pointed out that a slight excess of NaOH worked - because as we know, NaOH likes to form hydrates.

How >((%? Well you dissolve ketone in methanol, add isopropylamine hydrochloride and a calculated amount of NaOH. Enough to base salt and just enough left over to dehydrate solvent and form imine. Throw in NaBH4 and voila, Product.

I have not given weights or times or other details but I found this reductive amination in a patent covering sertralone -> sertraline. As you know, price is everything and so a RT reaction that uses dirt cheap solvents and reagents is a good start... And these guy had dozens of patents but this was their ultimate.

No silly TiCl4 to dehydrate, no catalysts, no fumes (amine added as salt) and really simple workup.

I think I figured £400/Kg.

Something like this??
I call it tryptaPV.
TryptaPV.jpg

Last edited:
^ exactly. but I like the "tryptalone" better. looks really good!
@Fertile: u right but i don't foresee demand for that one but one never knows. The bk-tryptamines seems a good "legal" replacement for the bk-keto-amphs like -3-mmc, meph..etc. those are under radar lately beeing banned left and right even Dutch are banning them! but they still quite popular from I gather... totally new scaffold (will take at least a decade for LE to catch on!!. But one never knows. they might not work until tested!!!
well..doesnt apply to UK: they banned everything!!!
wonder if they'll have 5HT2a like plain tryptamines!

It would be interesting to know what a 5-methoxy would do. I mean, I know it increases 5HT2a affinity, but in those cases, it also has pressor effects. 5MeO DMT is AWFUL for it's side-effects.

But it's worth noting that these are totally untested compounds and so I would tend to start with a 3 carbon side-chain and then go upwards, recording the subjective effects.

It SEEMS likely to work, but it's going to be a bit of a pain to make.

^ exactly. but I like the "tryptalone" better. looks really good!
@Fertile: u right but i don't foresee demand for that one but one never knows. The bk-tryptamines seems a good "legal" replacement for the bk-keto-amphs like -3-mmc, meph..etc. those are under radar lately beeing banned left and right even Dutch are banning them! but they still quite popular from I gather... totally new scaffold (will take at least a decade for LE to catch on!!. But one never knows. they might not work until tested!!!
well..doesnt apply to UK: they banned everything!!!
wonder if they'll have 5HT2a like plain tryptamines!
Oh I like your name for it. I wonder how much a custom synth costs.

I still think beta methoxy 4,N-dimethylcathinone is a better bet for a custom synth. It's the beta methoxy of mephedrone. Likely safer metabolites and longer duration compared to meph.

Sorry couldnt reply sooner. Been busy like crazy lately. Yeah that compound you suggested (bk-tryptamines) is really interesting. In fact actually it is a known compound tested in vitro tho (will post ref later). It is actually a selective dopamine-serotonin releaser with no norepinephrine action. Very very rare compounds are like that. I mean releaser of dopamine and serotonin without norepinephrine. MDMA is not selective, release both 3 equally. My guess this compound will be entactogen like mdma without the stimulation. Yeah sure could be custom synth. As I mention shouldnt be that complicated.

The beta-methoxy-meth(amph)s are not that good tho?. Like 1/10 amph but have to check. The dimethylcathinone are different story tho! Weird: plain dimethyl(meth)amph are no good at all pretty much... but dimethylcathinones aka DMMC are as good as the monomethyls MMCs. So yeah the b-methoxy-(meth)amph may be similar. look similar to phendimetrazine with the morpholine ring open!

Mini Trip Report:

So I Tried 4-pentylmethamphetamine (I think); perdonname for not having or wanting an in house NMR machine or GC/MS. Bright Colors, Very Mild And Long Lasting Stimulation, A Touch Of Confusion And That's About It. Yours Truly, El Fin Again.

Nothing Is Known For Certain, But There Is Much To Be Suspected.

1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-(2S)-methyl-3-oxo-3-(N,N-dimethylamino)-1-(acetyl)propane.png

OP8UP
1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-(2S)-methyl-3-oxo-3-(N,N-dimethylamino)-1-(acetyl)propane

What are the 6th dimensions?
That's (E/Z): North, East, West, South, Up, Down.

1-phenyl-2-oxo-1-(2-piperidinyl)propane.png

UPPER_CLASS
1-phenyl-2-oxo-1-(2-piperidinyl)propane

Longer Lasting Than MPH.

If You Ain't Rollin', Bypass!

Last edited:
1-(phenyl)-1-acetyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

BLARNEY The Mammal Eating Dinosaur.
1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-acetyl-2-methylaminopropane

Sharing Is Caring.

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-acetyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

ARSENIC_AND_OLD_LAICE