• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine no effect with methadone treatment

Youshady2

Greenlighter
Today I dabbled in high quality K for the first time with a few friends who do it regularly, this was my first time trying it and I did 3 times the amount as my buddy with no effect while he was in a k hol for hours off a 3rd of what I took, is it possible being on methadone for a few years for it to block the effects of K? I know the k was good 3 of my buddy's were in another world while I just watched tv and felt nothing..

The dextroisomer of methdone is an NMDA antagonist, and given your dose of methadone, i wouldn't be surprised if you have a decent dissociative tolerance.

Ketamine and opioids in my experience is a lousy combination. Each one tarnishes the effects of the other to massive proportions.

That's crazy your def right it feels like I'm having minor withdrawl symptoms even though I drank 120 this morning, I thought it would help Keep me off methadone if I had a month long k binge.

i.m worked when on the done for me when i was at my highest methadone dose at 140 approxmg

K questions for first time K user. I'm on Methadone and Klonopin by Doctor.

i.m worked when on the done for me when i was at my highest methadone dose at 140 approxmg

Yes, I am on Methadone 140 and I am going to try it Sunday evening. I will do IV so it gets through the 'done but am afraid that my clinic tests for it. It Special K an Amphetamine? Do drug treatment centers test for it? It will be my first time trying, and it is pure and already in crystals.

I also take 1 mg of Klonopin in the AM and 1 mg at Night. Everything else is non-narcotic. I have 3 ailments. Also, I quit cocaine 9 years ago and I don't want that kind of high. I want to relax and babble!!!!

I take swab tests. They are not dipped on the spot..but sent out. I have never done K before and don't wanna get busted...or worse...die. 8o